shopping and a diapered day

i wake up and look around and see a crib and all kinds of baby stuff and i think  did i fall sleep in enzos crib, i dont know why but i must have i will ask mommy when i get out of crib as i stretch i notice a weird feeling around my waist and i look down n take the blanket off and am shocked why im i wearing a diaper and WHY its it soaked! i look over and i notice thats not enzo! where am i! i think and look around and than it all came back to me that lucas and all the stuff i was told yesterday and i sit there and think how am i going to get a diaper change do i cry, do i wait, to i try and get out of crib on my own and change my diaper? i stand up and try to climb out of crib and i hear " i wouldn't do that" i look back and notice logan said that i look at him and say " why not?"  he says " remember what i said we have to be babies and babies dont try to escape and also trust me if we behave and act like babies our parents will take us to do fun stuff, and get us stuff we want" i stand there thinking than i lower my leg and say " but my diaper is full i want a change, how do i get a diaper change the baby way?" logan just lays there and says " we just have to lay or sit here till mommy or daddy come in and change us" i lay back down and ask "how long will that be?"  logan just says " when ever they want, im going to help you and make this easy for you to remember ok,  what ever your use to with our old life throw it away and forget it. We are babies and we just have to let our parents do everything for us, we dont have to worry bout anything! its great if you just remember that we dont have to do anything or worry bout anything." i lay there and think about that and i see logan take a paci and put it back in my mouth.

about an hour later mommy comes in and says " theres my babies how did you both sleep. lets get you both changed" she picks up logan and lays him on the change table and changes his diaper than goes and get an outfit and puts him in it than carries him back to the crib and puts him back in, and picks me up and sits me on the change table and undoes the zipper on my footed sleeper and pulls it down so my top was exposed than lays me down on the change table and pulls the sleeper fully off leaving me in just my soaked full diaper and mommy puts a strap over my chest and says " so my baby is safe" than takes the tapes on my diaper off and grabs my ankles and lifts my legs up and pulls the diaper down and cleans my bum with it than puts it to the side and grabs wipes and starts to clean my bum with the wipes and when done puts the wipes in the diaper and lowers me back down on the change table and closes the diaper up and tosses it away, than grabs another size 4 diaper and opens it up and lays it to the side and lifts my legs by the ankles and places the clean diaper under my bum and than opens this white bottle that i seen many times on my baby brothers change table it was baby powder and she puts some on my bum and starts rubbing it in and i was about to start moving and try n help than i remember what logan said do nothing let our parents do everything for us. than mommy lays me down on the diaper and puts more baby powder on my front and rubs it in and pulls the diaper up and lays it on me than tapes it in place, than goes and gets me and outfit and puts it on me than puts me in the crib than goes to the wall and taps the screen and says "honey can you come and get logan and get him ready to be feed?" than we hear " sure hon you want me to get orion also? and shes pushes the button again and says "no me and orion need to talk and sort some things out"  daddy comes and picks me up logan and leaves. mommy picks me up and goes to the chair in the room and sits down and turns me to face her and i think oh boy am i going to be spanked again?  

 mommy picks me up and goes to the chair in the room and sits down and turns me to face her and i think oh boy am i going to be spanked again?