B*witched(Part 2)

Class has ended and today It was Josuke's turn to clean the classroom. You asked him if you can go out first since Okuyasu was begging for you to teach him geometry(I forgot what grade The gang was so im just gonna put random math topics😭).

He nodded in approval and you went off. You kind of contemplated on leaving him alone when a stand user is on the loose, let alone that the stand user is a student themselves. But you shrugged it off, you had nothing to worry about since Josuke can take on anyone. This wishful thinking of yours will lead to your demise in the future.

When you arrived at Okuyasu's classroom, you saw him with a small fellow with white hair and blue eyes. He wore a green uniform like every other student that attended this school, unlike Josuke and Okuyasu. He looked like the type to rarely break or bend the rules and overall just looked like a teacher's pet(haha get it cuz he tiny).

You walked up to the both of them and greeted them a hello.

"Oh! Y/N-san. You know koichi, yeah? He's in the same class as you with Josuke" He mentioned it to you.

"Ah yes, I remember now. You were that guy Josuke talked to in class. I didn't wanna disturb the both of you so I left you guys be" You awkwardly laughed. You reached out your hand to shake his but he quickly declined. He then looked right past you with his face flushed and alarmed.

You look back and saw a female student with purple eyes staring at you intensely with jealousy. This wasn't the first time this has happened to you so you're not too surprised. You were just shocked that you didn't noticed her aura sooner.

"Koichi, dear. Who is this bitch- I mean girl in front of you? And why is she trying to shake your hand right now?!" She looked like she was trying to tame her anger but it wasn't working. The poor man yelped as he saw his girlfriend's enraged expression.

"It was just a friendly gesture, nothing more. Just wanted to know the guy since he's a good friend of Josuke and Okuyasu" You reasoned out, trying to assert that you were not scared of her.

It only made things worst for you and Koichi. She started to walk towards you, her purple aura slowly starting to grow visible with each passing time, and when it got to a point where she was close enough, she unleashed her stand causing you to do it too at once.

Both of your stands clashed causing a huge crash as a result. Dust was everywhere causing a fog and when it all vanished, It revealed multiple emerald green vines that bundled up and trapped her...hair?

This was your first time ever seeing a stand that didn't manifest into a humanoid being that represented their soul. If her hair gotten a hold of you, she would've probably choked you to death.

You tried calming her down one last time and surprisingly she politely asked for you to untangle her hair from your emerald vines.

"I guess you're alright, Im much more prettier than you anyways" She commented, flicking her hair towards you. Giving his boyfriend a kiss on a cheek before saying her farewell.

You scoffed as you were provoked by what she said.

"Sorry about that, L/N-san" koichi said, embarrassed of what happened

You lightly chuckled "Its alright, really" you smiled, assuring him that it was no big deal at all.

Changing the topic. You told the two about the possible stand user flaunting about in your school. You gave them details about the the pink haired girl and what she possibly did to Josuke that time you two were talking while you were on your way back to class.