the premier pt 1

roselie and i woke up at 7:30 this morning.

my mom was coming back at 10, and than we would drive to the place where the premier was being held.

i got up and showered.

i didn't really bother to do any makeup or fix my hair.
(unless you have curly hair or other, like put product in it)
i only did mascara, and like the basics.

roselie showered after me, but she got ready.

she put her hair into one of those heartless curl things and did her makeup.

she didn't get changed into her dress because they said she would be able to change with me at the premier.

my moms flight got in a hour early, so when she got home i ran up to her and gave her a big hug.

"hi y/n/n, i missed you" my mom said to me, hugging me.

"i missed you more mom" i said hugging her back.

"are you excited for today?" she asked me.

"yes, i'm a little nervous" i said.

"don't worry, you'll be fine. we have to leave soon. so grab your stuff so we can get going. you to roselie" my mom said.

"yes ma'am" roselie said, giving my mom a salute.

"before we go, can i give take a picture for my insta story?" i asked.

"y/n, you don't have to ask for a picture. you know i love taking them" she said.

we took a mirror picture and i posted it on my insta story.

"y/n, are you ready to go?" my mom yelled from down stairs

"yes ma, one second" i yelled back.

we both grabbed our dresses. i grabbed my bag with my makeup, my charger, and my book in it.

we got into the car and my mom drove to the place.

it was about a 30 minutes drive from our house.

i took a small nap, while roselie listened to music.

once we got to the place, they were setting up the carpet where we would walk.

behind that, there was trailers with our names in it.

i found the one with my name and went in.

since roselie had already done her hair and makeup, all she had to do was change into her dress.

she was wearing a simple green silk dress, with a slit up to her mid thigh.

she looked so pretty.

it was my turn to get into my dress.

(you can change it if you want, and tried to like match it to the suit but it was kinda hard 😭)

the dress fit perfectly, and i fell more in love with the dress already.

she did my hair, which was put into a low ponytail that would hang in my shoulder, with some pieces curled in the front.
(if you have curly hair or anything else, you can do something different if you want, also you didn't have to curl the front pieces if you have curly hair)

next it was time for makeup.

they did my base, and for the eye look she did a simple cat eye eyeliner.

(if you don't like it, you can do something else)

we had 15 minutes before we had to go out, so we all had to meet in a big building.

roselie stayed with my mom while i went.

i saw madeleine first and she came up to me and gave me a hug.

"y/n you look so good!" she said to me, still hugging me.

"you too omg, your dress is so pretty" i said to her, she was wearing a a yellow sparkly dress, with lots of ruffles.

"thank you! come on, everyone else is in here" she said, pulling me into a room.

"y/nn" mason said, coming to give me a hug.

he was wearing a all black suit.

while we were in the hug, he whispered in my ear,

"someone's been waiting for you, holy shit he would not shut up" he said.

i laughted at what he said when i felt someone come up behind me.

"holy shit y/n, you look so good" i turned around and saw miguel.

he was wearing a maroon ish, brownish suit.
(idk what color it really is)

and he looked really good.

"thank you miguel, so do you" i said, giving him a hug.

he hugged me around my waist, and when we pulled away, he didn't move his hand.

"alright guys, we have 5 more minutes" the manger came in and told us.

"are you excited?" i turned and asked miguel.

"yeah, a little nervous" he said.

"me too, but i'll be there with you. so don't worry" i said.

i realized his hand never left my waist.

"it's time. ready?"

————————-
tysm for reading
idk where i'm going with it so please bare with me 😭😭
please vote!
xoxo