Chapter 5: The Sacrifice

(after sex scene)

Zahra/ Zaya's POV:

I woke up wrapped in Imhotep's arms I couldn't help but think that this will have to end... I kissed his him and he kissed me back, he looked like the happiest man in the world. "How are feeling my treasure? Did I hurt you," he asked.
"No my treasure god's how I missed you making love to me,"I said. I began to suck his member, before we were interuped.
" My Lord we have reached the Blue Nile to Abyssinia, he said. Imhotep rolled his eyes and I chuckled.
"Damn him," Imhotep muttered then kissing me.
"Anuk Sonamoon wanted her to put this on,"the man said. Imhotep got dressed then got the dress from the guard. I put it on the beautiful red dress but Imhotep frowned.

"What is wrong my treasure? What is bothering you?" I asked

"What is wrong my treasure? What is bothering you?" I asked. He began to tear up, he then hugged me.
"She wants to use you as a sacrifice for the scorpion king... I can't loose you or I'll lose my mind," he said as his voice cracked. He then held me tightly in his arms. "My greatest fear is to loose you again," he cried into my chest. After he calmed down we left we went to the river, we saw my parents in air boat.

Imhotep's POV:

I was so scared to loose Zahra, my heart felt like it was breaking into an million pieces... I will not let anyone take Zahra away from me, not even her mother or scorpion king. I made a big wave and tried to take down the airboat. The wave engulfed the boat and the next thing I knew Zahra had a dagger, she was going to take her life. "No Zahra... don't please," I said.
"Stop this madness or I'll slit my own throat," she said. Fear overcame my body, I let go of my powers. She threw the dagger to the ground and I dragged her away leaving  Anuk Sonamoon and the child alone. "Why would you do that... After everything I told you... I'm terrified to loose you again, and you played on my fear," I said. I couldn't help crying, I wanted to hold her in my arms. I went to hug her but she pushed me away, I got on my knees and begged like a child throwing a fit.
"Please my treasure I don't want to lose you... I can't loose you again, please I'm sorry I'm scared to loose you again... Please I need to hold you, I don't want them to take you away from me again... I'll rather die then let the scorpion king take you away from me," I sobbed. She began to cry as well, she then kissed me.