Chapter 4: The Reunion

(swearing and steamy scenes in this chapter)

Zahra/ Zaya's POV:

I woke up from getting knocked out only to find out I'm on a train... "HEY ASSHOLES WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY BROTHER? IF YOU DID ANYTHING TO HIM I'LL TEAR YOU ALL APART!" I yelled. I began to bang on the door before someone opened the door it was a Anuk Sonamoon, I took the opportunity to punch her in the face. Her nose started to bleed, but she only laughed.
"You must be the big sister... Imhotep wants to see you, your brother is fine as long as you listen to me," she said.
"If you hurt my brother I'll make sure you will die screaming," I said. They brought me to Imhotep, Alex came out of the room.
"He's ugly as fuck and you like him?" he asked. He was pulled away and I was pushed in. Imhotep had a silver mask on, I walked to him.
"Are you okay? If they hurt you I'll-," he said. Held onto his hands with mine, but he pulled them away.
"I'm fine... It nothing I haven't suffered before," I said smiling. "Imhotep take off the mask," I said softly. "I've scene you dead before please," I finished. He did just that and we hugged, he began to cry.
"I haven't held you in so long... Oh gods i need to hold you longer," he sobbed. I held him tightly to me, he kissed my forehead.
"You can hold me as long as you want," I said. We lied down and I snuggle into his chest, he smiled.
"For eternity," he said. We smiled, and I began to fall asleep. "My love we have to hide that you have your memories... If she finds out she'll kill you, I can't loose you again," he said sadly.
"No... I'll fight for you," I said. He looks like he was going to cry, he shook his head.
"No please I can't loose you again not after just getting you back promise me please," he begged.
" So I have to watch her touch you... The woman that killed me and our daughter," I said on the brink of tears. "I'd rather die," I said crying.
" No don't say that... I'm not losing you again, I'll make her pay for what she did to us... I'm not saying we can't be together I'm saying we need to hide, like when we hid from your grandfather," he said. He was crying trying to keep me close to him, I held him close he was mine and I was his. "My heart and mind only belongs to you... She and I shared a bed before I found out she killed you and our daughter... I only thought of you... I invisioned you," he said. I buried my head into his chest and he kissed my forehead again. "I'll come see you tonight, I want to share a bed with you... To lay by your side again," he said.
"Is that smart considering the last time we shared a bed was the last time we saw each other," I said. He frowned and held me closer... "My love... I'm sorry please say something," I said.
"Your and our daughters death ate me alive... I hated my life without you so much I tried to take my life away... The gods replays your twos death in my head still to this day," he said. I didn't care if he was in his dead form, I began to kiss him on his lips. We both began to make out, we were going to make love again. He stopped, and backed away from me. "We can't not until I'm fully generated... Then your body is all mine to worship," he said. I knodded and returned to my room smiling, I now feel whole. Anuk Sonamoon then came into my room with a green dress.
"He would like you to join us for dinner... Put this on," she said then left. I put on the dress, it was beautiful. It was long but held on to all the right places, it also showed a little bit of skin.

 It was long but held on to all the right places, it also showed a little bit of skin