Chapter 3: 9 years later

(girl above is Zahra/Zaya)
(swearing and steamy scenes in this chapter)
(Imhotep is a kinky bastard)

Zahra/Zaya's POV

I still have nightmares of Imhotep I know it's been a long time but I still miss him... After I excaped I found out wedding ring in my pocket, I've worn it and never taken it off...I used to wear it as a necklace but now I wear it on my finger since it fits now. It's been a rough 9 years, mom married Rick and gave birth to Alex who is now 7 and I'm now 20... I still have a hard time with communicating with my mom and uncle, same as Rick... I try to avoid long conversations because I'll just start crying, I usually stay in my room and draw and Alex sometimes comes in and asks me questions about Imhotep... I try to avoid them, it hurts too much. Alex then came into my room again.
"Zaya why don't you talk to me about that mummy... Mom and Dad said he was bad,"he said. I filled with Anger, Imhotep was never evil he just wanted to be with Zahra again.
"Don't believe everything Mom and Your dad says... Sometimes even parents lie to their children," I said. Alex then sat beside me.
" So he's not bad? didn't he hurt people?" Alex asked. I sighed, I had said too much I have to tell him. I decided to tell him the story of me and Imhotep. When the story was over I saw Alex was crying, I wipe his tears away with my shirt. "So he did all those things to be with her?.. He even put her in your body?" Alex asked. I knodded.
"So you're Zahra but in Zaya's body?" He asked.
"Yes but you can call me whatever you choose," I said.
"Will you come to the ruins with us," he asked. He smiled, and I got out of bed.
"Fine... But you have to eat all your vegetables," I chuckled. Alex face dropped, he never liked veggies and often refused to eat them.
"Ugh fine fuck," he said. I broke out laughing, and you heard mom yell from downstairs.
"ALEX WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!" She yelled. He then mocked her and we went downstairs and we ate supper.

We were now at the ruins but I was on babysitting duty, but it was soon interrupted by a firmilar voice... "Do you hear that?" I asked. He shook his head no, it was Imhotep calling me.
" You know that you can go see... I think I'll be fine for 5 minutes by myself," he said. I then left the voice lead me to a room, the room turned to what it would look like if I was in that time.
" My treasure you know what will happen if I find you," Imhotep said in ancient Egyptian. He then went to a curtain "I found you like always," he chuckled.
"You always will find me... That's why I love you," Zahra said.
"On the bed arms out on your stomach," he commanded. She did exactly what he said, the used her cloth belt to tie her wrist together puts them behind her back. He lifted her dress to reveal her bottom, he gave each cheek a spank then revealed his cock. Something then heated in my stomach and moved to my core. "Are you ready my love because I won't be stopping... You took every bit of control I have left," he groaned. I then pulled down my pants and took out my toy. He stuck his cock in her just as I put my toy in me, it was hard but are thrusts were in unison. Both of us were a moaning mess, I had came atleast twice. Imhotep thrusts began sloppy, so did mine... My eyes rolled to the back of my head, we came at the same time. When I came off my high Imhotep was in front of me, he began to kiss my lips and our tounges began to dance with each other. "You did so well my love... So we'll look how much of my seed is pouring out of you," he said out of breath. Then the room went back to normal and I rushed to Alex. When I got there we had to hide on a structure, three men entered the room. Alex shot one of them with his slingshot I made him, "Thank you... I love this thing" he mouthed. I went to laugh but stopped as I felt some come out of me, Imhotep's seed was dripping out of me... I looked back to see it was dripping off the structure. One of the man went to where the seed fell, I saw some of the seed drip on his face... Soon they had found us but disappeared as the structure came down, Mom and Rick came through the wall. They looked pissed off, I knew we were grounded.

We arrived at our house only for a short while, my mom was captured I went in with Rick and Ardeth. I saw men chanting a resurrection spell, No more than a minute later Imhotep was alive. He was in his decomposed form but he was alive, I saw another firmilar face. Anuk Sonamoon's face, I filled with rage. She killed me and robbed me of my daughter, Imhotep's back was towards me so he couldn't see me. Before I could tell Rick not to shoot him he was down there, Ardeth and Rick were shooting at him. Mom was covering Rick, I had to stop them. "STOP PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM... I'M BEGGING YOU DON'T HURT HIM!" I cried. Imhotep looked at me and ask soon as he saw me his anger disappeared and his face was full of love.

Imhotep's POV:

I saw Zahra her face was filled with heartbreak, but she was so beautiful

I saw Zahra her face was filled with heartbreak, but she was so beautiful... If my lungs were intact I swear on the gods she would have stolen the breath from them. It was like she and I were now the only one in the room, her skin glowed in the candlelight. I wanted to kiss her so bad but I knew Anuk Sonamoon would kill her again. Then one of her men shot her in the shoulder, fear overcame my body. "NO ZAHRA!" I screamed. O'Connell then carried her away, I needed to see her again... I resurrected the guards, "kill them leave the girl and child," I commanded.

Zahra/Zaya's POV:

I heard Imhotep called for me... I wanted to see him again, I needed to hug him. Mom and Rick fixed my shoulder after they defeated the guards, as they were kissing I went to sit with Alex. We got stuffed in some car, I fought back but it didn't work. I was knocked out, I had a awful feeling  this was going to be a "fun" adventure as always. I hope I'm wrong...