☆ Back with Professor Oak

"You might have a point there." Professor Oak agrees, a sweat drop on his face. He leans forward. "Huh? Wait. What was your name?"

"See, they invited me along! I'm Goh!" Goh points to me and Chloe, then himself.

"A friend of Aria and Chloe's?" Professor Oak comments.

"Yep!" I smile.

"That's right!" Chloe exclaims.

"He comes to our dad's lab all the time, so we decided to bring him!" I explain.

"Oh! And how is Professor Cerise?" Professor Oak asks.

"Fine!" Chloe replies.

"Aria and Chloe's father does lots of research on Pokemon, just like me." Professor Oak explains to the other kids. "Not only that, he's been hailed as a genius since he was young, a promising researcher!"

"So, how long are we going to wait for that irresponsible kid, anyway?" Goh changes the subject.

"Delayed leaving means delayed returning. That settles it! Let's be on our way!" Professor Oak announces.

We walk into a forest.

"All right, then. It's time to observe the multitude of Pokémon living in this forest!" Professor Oak says.

"Yay!" All the kids cheer.

"Squir... tle!!" A Squirtle uses Bubble Beam on a Caterpie.

Goh runs forward and grins. "A wild Caterpie!"

"Squirtle!"

The Squirtle's trainer takes out a Pokéball. "Now go, Pokéball!"

She throws it at the Caterpie. The Pokéball starts to spin until it stops with a click. The trainer runs and jumps to the Pokéball. "All right! I just caught a Caterpie!"

We all gasp in awe.

"Just as you observed, by throwing Pokéballs at wild Pokémon, you have a chance to catch them." Professor Oak explains. "And when the rest of you turn ten, you can become Trainers. You'll then choose a first partner Pokemon suitable for beginners."

"That's when you and your Pokémon will be able to go out on your very own journey!"

"Wow, that sounds so awesome!" All of the kids say in unison.

"Wait, but how come she has a Pokémon already?" One of the kids ask, clearly talking about me.

"Well, my Eevee is still wild because I haven't caught it yet since I'm not old enough. But Eevee decided to wait until I grow up because she wants to be my first Pokémon!" I explain.

"Can I pet her?" Another kid questioned. I nod and the girl gently pats Eevee's head. Eevee responds by licking her hand.

"Vee vee!" She smiles.

"How nice!" Professor Oak grins. "As I was saying, before then, you'll want to learn everything you can about Pokémon."

"All right Professor, we will!" The kids say again with one hand up.

"Although, there probably isn't a thing about Pokémon I don't know." Goh smirks.

"But, Goh..." Chloe says.

"Me too! Me too! I know a lot about Pokémon!" I smile and raise my hand.

"Ari.."

Professor Oak laughs. "Sounds like you two are quite the experts!"