41 | examinees

''Get off the bus. We're here.''

The remaining days of training came and went and before they knew it, the day of the provisional her license exam had come.

'The exam site, Takoba National Stadium.''

Y/n jumped off the bus, Bakugo right after her. The two of them stood side by side as they watched the stadium towering over them. ''It's so big . . . I'm starting to get scared.''

''Tch, you'll manage, Speedy, don't worry.'' Bakugo patted her shoulder and she nodded, gulping and clutching her backpack straps.

''If you guys are able to pass this exam and get your provisional licenses, then you are no longer eggs,'' Aizawa explained to the class. ''You will become chicklings. Incubated to become semi-professionals. Do your best.''

Y/n wasn't sure if she should worry about weather the word 'chicklings' is a real word or the fact she felt like she was going to throw up.

''All right! Let's do it! We'll be chicklings!'' Kirishima yelled out in encouragement. ''Okay everyone, gather round! Ready? Plus . . .''

''ULTRA!''

The whole of Class 1A stopped what they were doing and looked at the unknown boy with a differing uniform from theirs cheering along them. He ended up apologizing and the group found out he goes to Shiketsu High, and is apparently more talented than Todoroki, which was very hard to believe. He had apparently rejected the U.A. offer, which baffled everyone.

''Eraser! Eraser, is that you?'' the class turned towards the voice again, seeing a green haired woman with a pirate-looking outfit walking towards them. ''I saw you on TV and at the sports festival, but it's been so long since we've seen each other face-to-face!''

''Who is that?'' Y/n whispered as she leaned closer to Bakugo.

Bakugo did the same. ''I don't know.''

''Let's get married!''

Y/n blinked a few times, wondering if she'd heard the woman correct.

''Not thanks.''

''OH MY!'' Mina exclaimed at the scene and Y/n put a hand on her shoulder to she wouldn't run off to the two adults and pester them about it.

''No thanks?! Good one!'' the woman started laughing at the rejection, which confused Y/n even more. It turned out she was Smile Her: Ms. Joke and is a teacher at Ketsubutsu Academy. She was there along with her Second Year Class 2, who were really excited to see the U.A. students up close.

''My name is Shindou!'' a black haired boy introduced himself as he shook Midoriya's hand. ''It must have been rough with all the trouble at U.A. this year, huh?''

Shindou started walking through every U.A. student and shaking their hand. When he made it to Y/n, he stared right in her eyes - she must admit, he was quite handsome, but not nearly as much as Bakugo. Speaking of Bakugo, he only ended up scowling at the boy.

''Don't mind him, he's like that to everyone.'' Y/n waved Shindou off, causing Bakugo to send a glare to her. ''Hey, I saved you, be more grateful.''

Bakugo scoffed and moved to walk towards the stadium. Y/n quickly followed after, holding Bakugo's backpack subtly as they entered the mass of people so she wouldn't loose him. Aizawa told them to go to the separate changing rooms and put on their costumes and people slowly started going in different directions.

''Yo, Speedy.'' Y/n turned back to face Bakugo as she was about to walk away. ''Don't be too nervous, alright? See you in a bit, dumbass.''

Y/n nodded and a small smile played on her lips as she ran after Mina, who had, of course, heard the whole thing.