64: You die. The lord dies.

Start from the beginning

"Even for me, pup??" He asked with a smirk prominent on his face. Remus's face paled.

"You know him, Remus??" His co-worker, Sally, asked. Remus couldn't get a word out of his mouth. His recent run in with him was still fresh and he couldn't shake it out of his mind. Most of the nights he is woken by nightmares, seeing that night in repeat.

"Sally." He finally spoke "Why don't you leave, I'll clear this up." He walked towards the counter and placed the remaining books on it.

Sensing the tension between them, she didn't question anything and quickly hurried out of the store.

"What are you doing here??" He asked.

"Thought I would check how my pup is doing. Did he finally came to his senses?" He picked up a book from the counter "Cleary not. Working for muggles, really??" He laughed.

"Better than living in a cave." Remus scoffed.

"Let me directly get to the the point." He walked towards him while Remus started to take steps back, away from him. "The vow is coming to an end. Two more weeks and we'll be free to kill you all." Remus's back hit the wall. Greyback smirked and kept walking "But I give you a choice. Join my pack and be a spy for The Dark Lord and he'll spare your life." He ran his claw slightly over his face.

Remus winced and closed his eyes. As if someone had given him strength, he quickly snapped his eyes open and pushed him away. "I already told. I'm not joining your pack." He shouted.

"Last chance."

"NO. Now get out." Remus pointed at the door.

"I assure you pup. It'll be me who tortures you to your death." Grayback laughed.

Remus gulped in fear. "Get. Out."

Grayback pulled his claws out and was again going to slash his face but just in time Remus apparated away to Lysing Hail.

"Coward." He laughed and looked around the empty store. "Let's see how you get out of this." And then he destroyed the whole book store. Every book ripped apart and every shelf broken. Remus is going to have handful from his boss.

~☆~

As soon as Sirius left Josette plopped down on the bed, exhausted.

"Miss Hart." she was startled by the sudden voice and quickly sat up. She saw a house elf standing in front of her.

"Bloody hell!! Who are you??" She asked.

"I'm Kreacher. Master Regulus sent Kreacher with a message." He bowed.

Her face lit up hearing his name "Regulus?? Is he alright?? Where is he??"

"Master said to give this to Miss Hart." He gave her a letter and a green locket. Before she could say anything he already left the room.

Josette quickly opened the letter.

Josette,

I'm really sorry for lying to you, again. But I was scared, he was going to kill me if I didn't do his dirty work. But I couldn't face to betray you, so I going to do something you told me not to. Remember the cave I told you about?? I'm going to check it out.

Well, I'm currently standing right outside it and writing this letter. I'm sorry about the Darkhold as well but I had to take it with me. And I know what the book is and don't worry I haven't even opened it, doing spells is way ahead. But I did find a way to destroy it and I will. That book in Dark Lord's hands means destruction and I'm not going to let that happen.