51: A new beginning.

17 May: Marauders Dorm

It was the day that both Remus amd Josette were dreading for more than anything, Meredith's eighteenth birthday. Or what would've been Meredith's eighteenth birthday had she still been alive.

Josette, who had essentially moved into the Marauder's dorm after the 'attempt' on her life. Let me fill up on what happened from last 2 months. Slytherins have been giving her a hard time while she moved back to the dorms except for Severus, he always has her back. Pranks, sending curse objects and embarrassing her in front of the whole common room, this happens between the Slytherins they are quite while they are in classes or outside their common room. Leaving mean notes and inappropriate drawings on her mirror or books, calling her killer, traitor and everything else.

Josette though doesn't pay attention to them or even bother to talk back, she has decided to live in the moment and some Slytherins are not going to ruin it. Besides she only has to deal them in the night, the whole day she's with her friends. Her dorm mates have moved out not wanting to stay in her presence besides Narcissa, she's being a great friend to her but in secret, she wouldn't dare support her in public and Josette doesn't mind, she's a pureblood and has to live up to the expectations no matter what.

A month ago Theodore said some really really mean things, which involved her killing his father and Josette kinda snapped out. They started duelling in middle of the common room. Both of their spells connected trying to hit the other. Theodore's anger took over him and his spell started to turn green, which means he was practically using killing curse. Josette's eyes widened and she let go of her wand breaking the contact but a nasty spell hit her arm and broke it. She cried in pain and no one even came forward to help her instead they all were laughing.

And this was the last straw, she let go of the emotions as the violet coloured blast came out of her destroying the whole common room and hurting the students, some were very seriously injured and some of them fell unconscious, thus revealing her powers to everyone which she was trying to avoid the most.

She was feeling guilty for hurting them though they deserved it but she didn't do it on purpose. That's when Severus, the savior, comes in and takes Josette to the Hospital Wing, away from this drama. When Sirius found out, he was really really angry and thus the empty bed beside Josette got filled by Theodore. Obviously after everything he was not going to let her go back to the Slytherin dorms and that's why she's back to the Gryffindor's.

Currently she laid in Sirius's bed, not wanting to face the outside world today, missing her sister dearly.

Remus was doing the exact same, both of them pretending to sleep while the rest had gone to class. Peter had come up at some point and left them some pancakes on one of the desks, but neither of them moved to eat it.

Other than that, the rest of their friends had given them their privacy after Lily said it would be best to give them space rather than smother them.

It was ten in the morning when Josette decided that she should at least get up and check on the boy in the room.