"I thought I was the only one who felt that. The dignified aura surrounding him, right?"

"Dignified aura...Like a nobleman. Fay Unnie, was he a noble who fell in love with Raisa Unnie and disguised as a commoner to get close to her?"

"You...Stop reading those third-rate romance novels late at night."

"What? The experiences from novels could be based on real-life events!"

"All right. My sister is right. Etta is right."

Fay patted Etta's head tenderly while coaxing her sulky little sister who just turned 18 years old that year.

They continued talking passionately about the relationship of their friend the handsome Waiter-nim until they stood in front of the Sunshine Bakery.

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

Both siblings exclaimed in unison looking at the Closed sign on the bakery's window.

There is also a note with big words on it.

It said the bakery closed for 2 days and will open next week.

The girls were perplexed while reading that note as Raisa had never taken a personal break since she took over the bakery after her guardian, Aunt Maura passed away.

People around her like Fay, Etta, and the florist next door, Mrs. Tuffin always advised her to take a break from time to time worried that working became something natural for Raisa to do.

However, what people don't know is the soul inside Raisa's body, Jung Yeon Hwa is a workaholic ever since she became the Team Leader of the Healer Team.

Even though she's in a peaceful world unlike in her previous world, she couldn't calm down without doing anything, and working basically baking and serving customers was pretty much nothing for her.

Compared to her old days to fight against the monsters and healing injured people as well as ability users, her current job is a blessing to her.

As the two sisters wonder where would their friend who is like a big sister to them goes for 2 days, the protagonist of their thought was stunned standing in the middle of the small village.

"...Wolves Tribe and Tiger Tribe peoples."

The silver eyes could see the elders from Tiger Tribe training the young wolves and young tigers in the field behind the Harris Village residency.

The young ones noticed her presence but they are scared of the elders and continue their training.

In addition, their savior, Young Master Cale notified them with his eyes to resume and ignore both of them.

The redhead glanced at the lady beside her who keep staring at them with astonishment and realized something from his records.

"...Right, you have never seen the Tiger Tribe and Wolves Tribe personally as you come to this world a few months after the Indomitable Alliance attacked Henituse Territory."

"Yeah. Now looking at them, no wonder you suspected that you came into the world of novels. It's really novelty scenery. It made me wonder if the novels I had read in the past are the record of other dimensions."

"Nothing is impossible. Anything can happen."

"Speaking from experience?"

"You..."

The reddish-brown eyes looked at Raisa suspiciously as not all his affairs from the past 2 years have been written in any books even more novels for the public.