Chapter One

"Flowers look good on you," the young and lively boy complimented and a smile rose on a girl's rosy, pink cheeks. "Indeed, maybe it does," responded the young girl in return as her simple statement made the boy grin. 

Ring ring... ring ring...

   The sound of the alarm clock woke the now annoyed Lily White as it struck 7:00. Rolling her eyes, she stopped the alarm from ringing the umpthteenth time. 

   "Oh shit I have school," Lily said to herself in realization as she hurried to get ready and eat breakfast.

   "Morning mom," greeted Lily to her mom who is cooking in the kitchen. 

   "Morning Lily," said Mrs. White in return.

   "Come on eat your breakfast, you're gonna be late for school." Hurriedly, Lily dugged into the food hungrily.

   Once Lily is done eating, she said goodbye to her mom. "Goodbye, have a nice day!" said her mom partly shouting.

  From her house Lily sprinted to school, earning some car honks.

   Once she reached school she was greeted by Xavier Blanche. "Morning Lily, you look like you just woke up," teased Xavier "Oh shut up," responded Lily in annoyance.

   Xavier crouched down to Lily's ear level as he was going to whisper something, which he did "you know your dress is unzipped, right?"

   "What?" Lily interjected feeling her uniform dress to check if it was unzipped.

and uh oh... it was unzipped.

  "Oh shit, thanks," thanked Lily embarrassedly earning a chuckle from him. "Don't worry, I was the only one who saw it."

  The school bell rang and it's time to go to class. "Talk to you later?"

   "Sure," responded Lily.

   Lily went to class and sat on her desk, looking out of the window waiting for the teacher to come in.

   The teacher finally came in and everyone seated on their assigned spots.

   'What a long day it is going to be for me' thought Lily while humming. Indeed, it will be a long day for her yet to come.