CHAPTER 3 (BLUE POV)

Me and Bae walked to the car . I opened the door for her as always. "She giggle , I guess chivalry ain't dead". I laugh at that, even tho I'm not a nigga I do better then most and that's a fact.

I drive the tesla, nice and smooth. The place where we going is a little from where we live but I'm checking the clock and racing.

My phone vibrate in my pocket. I get a text from shamira, asking me am I free tmr. I text back yeah knowing it's something for work.

Me and shamira own a buisness , and nahh it's nothing shady. We own a lot of brand manufacturers. Think of it as rebranding. We take small corporations and make them even bigger.

I look over to see asia staring at me she quickly look away. She always give me that look when she know I'm texting people. After all these years she still question my loyalty.  I would never do that to asia I would never hurt her.

To night better be good I paid top dollar for these reservations. And I made sure everything was set to plan.

We pull up into the parking lot , where a dozen cars stayed. I paid extra for valets parking. So as soon as we walked in I showed the man tucked in the corner my car and he took the keys .

We are led to our table by ladies dressed in sexy butler uniforms. I grab asia hand and walked us to our table.

I already knew what meal she was going to ask for so I got I had it pre ordered. She lit up when she seen the jazz band begin to play songs .

We both tucked our napkins onto our lap and began to eat. I could tell she was staring at me from the corner of her eyes she was smiling and blushing.

I knew she loved this , she loved the fancy things.  But she also loved the small things.  She didn't care whether I had money . As long as I was with her it was enough and thinking that I began smiling too.

We continued to eat dinner glancing up at one another smiling.

Wsg sorry I been busy with ny girl and making sure she straight before anything else. I hope yaj liked this one it was a little short but trust me it's finna heat up soon.💯🤝🏾