???

Art by PatrickBrown as a cover

"Look, I just don't know what's happening to me

"Look, I just don't know what's happening to me."

Ryder was with his lover CJ and his brother Sweet talking about what happened last night in Grove Street.

"I keep having these nightmares ever since Lord Tenpenny was defeated, first I see talking horses with horns and wings. Then the next dream I know is that I saw a big monster, it's eating everything around! I don't remember what happened next but the last dream I had is that we're in a snowy mountain reaching an icy castle." Ryder explained everything about what happened to his buddies.

"Come on, dude. You have been telling this story over and over again!" Sweet said. "It's not even real! I think you hit your head too much."

"Sweet, I have a feeling that he's tell the truth." CJ said. "Because from what I heard recently on the news is that, there are some strange liquid with sprinkles that was found somewhere in South Los Santos mostly in the allays which hasn't been identify yet if it's safe or not. Do you think these stuffs are the reason why Ryder is having these nightmares?"

"Ok, bro. How is the liquid related to anything about Ryder?! It can't reach that far to him!" Sweet said.

"I heard some reports from other people about a lot of strange stuffs happening to them ever since after the news about the strange liquid was reported, for example, there was one guy who suddenly turned invisible for a few hours and other got turned into a chicken. But don't worry they're fine at all and it seems that the liquid wasn't harmful to anyone at all." CJ said.

"I finally realized what it is!" Ryder said. "I think these are magic from other world!"

"Smart guessing, dude." Sweet said.

"But...how do we get to the other side to stop these magic from leaking into our world?" CJ said.

"There was a way." Ryder said. "The other side of the world, I think they're calling me. But what do they want me for? And is this why I kept having these nightmares? Because they need my help?"

"Ok, how do we get to that place?" Sweet said.

"I have no idea, they didn't give me anything about where I can meet them." Ryder said.

Ryder then noticed a girl with orange-yellow hair spying on him, CJ and Sweet before running away from them.

"Hey! What are you doing spying on us?! Come back here!" Ryder said as he started chasing after the girl.

"Ryder! Wait for us!" CJ said as he and Sweet started following after Ryder.

Davis

"Where are you going?! Don't you dare running away from us!" Ryder shouted while running around Davis trying to chase after the orange-yellow hair girl, with CJ and Sweet followed him behind

"Where are you going?! Don't you dare running away from us!" Ryder shouted while running around Davis trying to chase after the orange-yellow hair girl, with CJ and Sweet followed him behind. Carla was walking around when she saw three of them.

"Hey, what's going on?" Carla said.

"Some girl was spying on us while we were talking about magic leaking into this--" CJ said.

"Hold on! Did you say magic?" Carla said. "I didn't realize this would ended up leaking into the GTA world!"

"How do you know?!" Ryder said.

"I have been to the other side of the multiverse before when Blake invited me and Lyanna for a talk show and then Dad was possessed and Blake had to stab him in order to free the demon from the body." Carla said.

"*Sigh* Look guys, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bang on Madame Celestia. I was just worry about my daughter." Sweet said."

"Don't worry bro, I forgive you for what you went through and-wait, did you just say you bang on Madame Celestia?!" CJ said.

"Just forget it okay?!" Sweet said.

"Guys! The girl's getting away! We have to go after her!" Ryder said.

The gang chased after the girl into an allay, the girl then summoned a portal and she went in!

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Everyone slowed down!" Ryder said. "Did she just summoned a portal?!"

"I wonder where this is going..." Sweet said as he slowly walked near to the portal.

"Wait! Dad! Don't you remember what happened?" Carla said. "I don't want you to get hurt!"

"Oh right, yeah. That was not an experience I enjoy at all." Sweet said.

"You know what? I'm going in." Ryder said.

"What?! Ryder! Do you think this is too dangerous?" CJ said.

"I have no choice, Carl! These stuffs just won't go away! And think that the girl from earlier is a sign of trying to reach me." Ryder said.

"Ryder. You can't go alone. I'll go with you." CJ said.

"Please come back safely!" Carla said.

"Don't worry, Ryder. I'll stay by your side." CJ said.

"Whatever, man." Ryder said.

They then jumped into the portal!

Where did they go?