Redline X Male Reader

(This story is requested by Bestman6956 )

Homebase, home to many heroes and survivors. But one is isn't really home with them. On a windy night, one of the heroes has to take the trash out.

???: Why do I have to do this? This shit is nasty as hell.

He brings the bag to one of the dumpsters outside and opened it. Tossing bag, after bag of trash into the dumpster. But he doesn't know that someone is watching him from another dumpster. When he's finished, he started walking back but the individual is following him. The walking stops, he turned around. In front of him is a man, around his height, with a large grey trench coat, black pants, and boots. But the thing that catches his eyes is the brown paper bag he's wearing. Two cut out eye holes stare him down. The longer he stares into those dark eye holes, the more it stares back.

???: Jonesy.....

Jonesy: H-How do you know my name?

???: I know a lot about you.... Even knowing how you'll die....

Jonesy: No, your bluffing. R-Right?

???: You'll die.... By ME.

As he reached for something in his trench coat, Jonesy already ran for it and goes back inside the building.

(Y/N): Hahahahaha! Works every time, (Y/N). Now let's see what garbage they have brought.

He goes back to the dumpsters. In the morning, the commander was cleaning her bike until someone comes into the garage.

???: What is it now, Ray?

Ray: Commander, there's complaints about someone by the dumpsters scaring them. They refuse to do throw away trash, even the robots are terrified.

???: Fine, I'll take care of it.

Ray: Thank you commander.

Ray leaves.

Redline: Redline, your bike looks fire! Can't wait to take it next week for a ride.

She puts the sponge away and grabbed her helmet. The helmet has seen many things, but it somehow holds up. Even the occasional husk scratch isn't going to leave any marks on it. Redline put on the helmet and went to do other business before handling the problem tonight. once the night came, Redline takes a bag of garbage and brings her combat knife with her. Going outside, Redline looked around. Then heads to the dumpsters. Opening the lid of one and throwing the trash in, she hears breathing behind her. So she kicks whoever's behind her and once they're on the ground, Redline gets on top of them holds the knife to their throat.

(Y/N): Please don't kill me!

Redline: Who are you and why are you scaring people here?

(Y/N): I was playing a joke on them. I don't really want to hurt anyone, I swear!

(Y/N) was shaking in fear. After a few moments, Redline put away her knife and gets off of him.

Redline: Good. But I got another question. Why are you back here?

(Y/N): It's nicer. Better than being with people.

Redline: By living in a dumpster?

(Y/N) slowly gets up, still cautious of the woman in front of him.

(Y/N): Yeah, plus I get free food.

Redline: But we give out free food anyway. What's the point?

(Y/N): I don't know.... I just like being trash.