Miami!!

Maya had looked at the huge airport that she was at while holding tight onto her backpack. JFK Airport was definitely not one of the places that Maya would have loved to be at in that moment. Maya had looked at Riley and Lucas, how they were in love and how nothing could ruin the moment. maya wished that she could see life in that way. But how she saw the whole thing was that she had stood in the middle of an airport, full of people, while she was trying to find out what she feels for Josh Matthews.

Maya definitely would have tried to get out of the whole situation if she could. But she couldn't and the one thing she tried very hard to do was to remain calm through the entire process. But she was also unsure what to do.

"Okay, kids. Let's see what we..." Josh said as he saw how Maya sat down and was worried about her.

"Are you okay?" Josh asked as Maya nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Maya said.

Josh knew that Maya would do anything to get out of this situation. She had hated every single moment that she was experiencing, but he also knew that he would do anything to get out of the mess they were in. Boarding onto the plane, Josh saw as he and Maya sat down next to one another as Maya looked out of the window. He knew that things were definitely more uncomfortable than they wanted it to seem, but Josh also knew that Maya didn't want to make things much worse than they already was.

With the plane landing and everyone getting out, Maya was amazed how the differences could be spotted easily. She looked at the many tourists that had came streaming into the airport from different cities as she and her friends went in the bus that took them to the beach house.

"You seem amazed," Josh said as Maya looked at him smiling, figuring that she could try to be normal with him.

"Yeah, I am. This place is beautiful. What do you say, Riley?" Maya asked as she looked at her best friend.

"Yeah, it's nice," Riley said as Maya smiled.