Chapter 3 - Meet the family pt3

"Sh, sh, shhh. It's alright, your parents will be hear soon." She smiled amused at her own pun. The guy looked at her like she was the freakest assassin he had ever seen and zapped away making her laugh at him. She stood up and joined Jayme at the show Alphonso and Fei were putting up trying to defeat the tall girl.

"Bet that hurt, huh?" Asked Alphonso with his smartass voice, Y/n winched at the hurt the girl must be feeling, her brother stepped forward ready to stomp the woman on the floor. A bright light forming beside the tall woman, her little brother blinking in and teleporting away pulling his sister with him. "Fast little guy." He said looking around, Fei now able too move again.

"Upstairs. He teleports" Said Y/n running up, Jayme following behind her but somehow she ended up in front, better this way.

"Hey, shorty pants. What's up?" She sing songed reaching the pair that was now standing up.

"Go help the others, I'll handle this one." He said, So full of himself for being a kid, thought Y/n.

"What are you, their mascot?" She asked amused, it took him not even one second to hit her and make her stumble on the floor. He had teleported in between the two women, his punch crushing into Y/n's sister face.

"More like their ringer." He replied, believing he did something kinda of bad ass, Jayme didn't let him get away with it and spat in his face, the hallucinogenic spit working within second.

"Ugh. Hey, gross, alright?" Five was already speaking Italian and walking towards the god like light that filtered through the windows of the academy. He then leaned forward kissing his hallucination, holding it in his arms, Jayme ughed and Y/n awed at the romance scene, understanding every word.

"Are they all perverts?" Jayme huffed walking forward and kicking him in the face making him roll down the stairs, every part of his body got hit by every solid edge of the steps.

"10 point to tiny over here, never seen someone roll that evenly, must be because of your proportions." Laughed Y/n leaning a little on the railing to look at the kid smashed into the floor. She walked down the steps with Jayme, the two then headed for the foyer, Marcus stomping on Luther's torso like he was squishing grapes to make wine in the old fashioned way. Fei and Ben were a little altered by it, but can you really stop your leader? Y/n had no problem in doing so.

"Marcus!" She called bringing him back to consciousness, Marcus lended the last stomp, blood spurting out of the big guy's mouth.

"Luther!" Called someone from upstairs, the call was for a different reason but it felt so familiar, at the end, the Umbrellas were siblings too. Everyone turned towards the woman that called for her brother.

"Vanya!" Called back the guy laying injured on the floor.

"Luther, go! Get out!" She started levitating, she spun and then fell down crushing into peaces a coffee table, while his brother stood up and disappeared behind one of the secret passages.

"Where's the skinny one?" Asked out loud number 8, no one really heard her, they were all concentrated on watching Vanya groaning on the floor, Sloane was upstairs somewhere, probably looking for the big one meanwhile downstairs the group got raided by the tall woman and the tiny guy that were trying to distract everyone from the hurting Vanya on the floor.

"I got them." Smiled Fei, can helping her to walk making her look like the greatest villain, the two umbrellas started running from her and shortly they were out of sight.

Y/n looked in the middle of the entrance hall, the little guy looked at something in there minutes ago, what was it? A big suitcase was laying there on the table, she looked at it curiously, grabbed it and inspected it.

"Should I put it in the basement my love?" Aske Grace making the girl jump, she had come out of nowhere.

"uh... yes please" She hesitated, the robot looked at her for far too long, her head leaning to the side, then she chuckled and left her there after the girl had given her the brief case. "Weird..."

———

"Y/n, come with me." Marcus had knocked at the open door of her sister all dressed ready to go out, Y/n looked at him from the bed she was smeared on, book closing on her thumb in order to not loose the page she was reading on. She looked at him up and down and then re opened her book.

"I'm not really in the mood, I already had my skin care routine and all." She replied with a not interested voice, her hand was bent 90 degrees in a little flick, eyes never leaving the book. Marcus fake coughed, eh needed someone to keep an eye on him now that he was going out, and frankly the only trust worthy person was number 8. The girl looked at him again, his eyes showing nothing but seriousness. She sighed and stood up, she put her shoes on and a big cotton jacket.

"Let's gooouu..." She said dragging the oo's in a comical way, she walked in front of him, wearing her casual clothes, Marcus smiled a little but feel fast into his serious demeanor again.

"What are we doing anyways?" She asked, hand on the door to exit the academy, Marcus stopped her with a fast move, he looked around the entrance hall and then ducked slightly in order to talk in a low voice.

"Vanya is here." He said, their gazes meeting up, Y/n lips pressed into each other in a comical expression, they were acting by themself, funny enough she would have never thought that Marcus had the guts to do that. "I need you to be there if she ever wants to pull something on me." He said.

"Frankly lil bro, I don't think you are her type." She smiled awaiting a reaction at her pun, Marcus sighed and looked around again.

"You know what I mean. Become invisible, follow me and don't make a sound. Best case scenario we get to be home safe and sound." He said clearly, Y/n nodded, her body disappearing and Marcus thanked her, the door was opened and the little mission began.

———

"Mom has it. I mean... Grace" Y/n already knew were the briefcase was, so as soon as they got in the academy they headed for the basement.

"How cool was she? Maaaan, I ended the world, twice and she made all the lights flicker, that's badass." She fangirled about Vanya's power while her brother had enough of hearing that. Marcus had no problem admitting he was less powerful than Vanya, but he had a problem with Y/n smear it in his face, Thank god they reached the basement.

"You can go back to your room now." He said before entering the room, Y/n looked at him faking hurt, a hand flying on her heart.

"How dare you? I thought I was your sidekick." She said in a overly dramatic voice, Marcus eyes rolled to the side and his sister smiled. "Kidding, knock if you need me again." She said nudging his shoulder. Marcus gave her a short smile and left her to go to her room while he headed for the basement.

"Had a evening stroll?" Someone asked from upstairs while she was coming up, she looked up, Ben looking down at her, the air spiked between them, they did not like each other presence, Y/n had always been on Marcus's side since the beginning of the whole superhero thing and that always bothered Ben. The reason why number 8 never stood behind Number 2 was because she could see how pretentious he was, how greedy he was of the tittle "Number 1" a complete opposite of Marcus that showed that for him the most important thing was that the person filling that spot could lead them to be a great team.

"Yeah, I don't know about you, but I kinda like the evening air." She said doing the last couple of steps two by two, Ben was fast to meet her at the top, now the two standing in front of each other, the guy towering over her by a few inches.

"Love it, but from the roof. Were did you go?" He asked challenging, his chin held high, his arms crossed in front of his torso.

"I don't think is any of your business, is it?" She replied eyes squinting slightly. They had somewhat of a staring contest then Fei came up braking the two apart. She mumbled something about the two having a problem with each other for decades and that it was getting exhausting and all that.

"Is not my fault Fei." She ended the scene walking back in her room, there was no need on putting Fei on her side, she was a smart person and sadly sometimes being smart meant admitting that Ben with his extreme character could achieve almost anything, expect for being able to regulate emotions.

----

A/N Viktor is the cutest, if you don't agree i'll fight you (T . T)

The joker card - Five Hargreeves (TUA)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें