The Ancient One or Sorcerer Supreme looked at the page and studied it closely, and came to her conclusion on the matter without revealing anything on a noticeable physical level.

But despite this as if sensing the choice made by the Sorcerer Supreme, the temporary Vishanti dissapeared in an bright burst of light, having fulfilled it's aforementioned purpose.

The altar it appeared on dissapeared as well likely do the the fact that a temporary Manifestation of the book of Vishanti would not appear again.

Both the Sorcerer Supreme, and Mordo looked at one under in understanding, ad Mordo spoke saying, "I shall prepare for his arrival Ancient One", and the Ancient One nodded in understanding, before she raised a hand, and a portal of sparking orange light appeared, and she stepped into it disappearing.

The same with Mordo only they went to different places.

Mordo back to Kamar-Taj, and the Ancient One to the boy of Prophecy.

In another location/ First person:

Buried under rubble I felt fingers grip my arm in the suffocating darkness.

I felt myself briefly being pulled out and slightly brushing against a warm body, more than likely one that was stuck in the rubble with me.

I opened my bleary eyes, and saw someone before me, that appeared to be feminine, dressed in some weird monk like clothing.

The only other thing that I was able to take note of, was an unusual scar on their parietal head region.

That was when my slight observation of them was interrupted, when I registered a voice speaking to me asking, "Boy what is your name?...", "It's Jaromir...", I responded sounding meekly, due to my voice being weak and strained from the absence of having had food, and water.

"Very well than Jaromir...I am the Ancient One, the Sorcerer Supreme. Trained and master of the mystic arts to such a degree that I've become the most potent of magic users. I am also tasked with teaching others of magical ability, and you are one such person...", the supposed "Sorcerer", revealed to me, and I titled my head to the side slightly, surprised by this news.

"What exactly is magic?", I asked, and in response the "Sorcerer" responded by saying.

"Magic is the practice of utilizing certain universal energies and extra-dimensional forces whose nature is beyond the scope of the technologically-oriented science of all known sentient races. Magic can exist on any world where there is life. And in some cases can still exist, even in the absence of life. Their are many things to magic, using spells and phrases it is often used to simulate other powers, such as reality warping, mind control, and elemental attacks. There is much to be learned too, and from magic, however that can come with time. As I said you are one such person, as a matter of fact you are a special case. You have an inherent ability for magic, due to your destiny...".

And hearing this I found myself astonished to a greater degree than prior, and responded by asking, "What do you mean destiny?...", "Your existence is apart of a Prophecy, foretold by the Elder Goddess Oshtur. An powerful Goddess of Earth, that holds vast amounts of magical power, in many realms. An portion of your power comes from her, and due to it your potential is vast, in touch with all things magical. For this very reason their are those who are coming for you...coming for the power of Prophecy you possess. For that very reason Oshtur tasked me with coming to protect, guide, and teach you...So I ask you Jaromir, accompany me to Kamar-Taj", responded the Sorcerer Supreme, which I found as something more than enough to go completely mute.

I was processing what I was told, and despite not knowing of any of what I was told now, or of this "Sorcerer", the words spoke to me seemed to reassure me, but their was a knowing feeling at the back of my head, that was unnerving.

But comptenplating my limited options I made my decision, a decision that I would come to understand the pain it would entail.

"Alright...I'll come...but can we take them too...I don't want them to die", I said pointing under the rubble where two bodies laid, and the Ancient One responded by saying, "I'm sorry my child but they cannot come...one is already claimed by another...and the other is meant to be their alongside them...but they will not die I assure you. Their deaths will not come for a long time...Now Jaromir are you ready?.", and hearing this I gave one last look at the two under the rubble, and meekly nodded.

And their would begin my destiny and all the pain and heartbreak it would entail, a test for the ages.

But than again I suppose it wouldn't be much of a test if it was easy...

Well everyone thanks for starting to read this.. This is it for the prolouge part of the story. If their are any of the more comic oriented marvel fans reading this than you might notice some of the characters or references to the characters like Oshtur, an actual Earth Goddess in the Marvel Multiverse. For that very reason you might also know the role Jaromir might play, and who those under the rubble where. Possibly just the fans that watched the MCU movies, and what-not... But anyhow I have a lot of this book planned out forward doing some extensive research on the Marvel Multiverse characters, species, entitles, Magics, and etc... In time you will all see some other things that is more comic oriented, rather than the MCU. All for reasons to be revealed later on. But anyhow that's it for now please leave a vote, and or comment if you enjoyed this, and or have any suggestions for what will occur in this story. So good day or goodnight, whenever your all reading this...

Bye👋 ...