The first time

"I want you to do what you want to me daddy."
And when I said that he quickly pushed his lips against mine as he took off my shirt and bra.
He stared at me when he finished Taking my clothes off.
"Fuck princess,your body looks so perfect to me."
I quickly looked away as my cheeks burned bright red at his comment. When I looked away he grabbed my chin and made me face him as he slowly started to kiss my lips then my neck and slowly makeing his way down my body.

As he slowly kisses down my body he takes off my shorts which then reveales my black lace panties that were soaking wet at this point.
"God your so wet for me princess."
As Conrad said that he quickly started to kiss up my upper thigh while rubbing my other upper thigh as he made his way up my breath got harder.
"I bet you taste so good my love."
"Maybe you should find out."
And with that he pushed his tounge inside me making me moan out loud as he licked my soaking wet pussy. I push his head making him push his tounge deeper inside of me as he starts playing and sucking on my clit I start moaning even more than the first.
" fuuuck that feels so good daddy."
When I said that he looked up at me and locked his eyes with mine as he kept playing with my pussy.
"God I wanna do so many things to you rn."
"Then do it."
And with that he was taking off his pants and made me take off his boxers.

As I take his boxers off they reveal his big hard cock right in my face. I grab his hard cock and put it in my mouth and as a start sucking and swirling my tounge around the tip of his dick he grabs a handful of my hair and starts pushing my head up and down making me gag on his huge hard cock.
"Fuck princess your so good at this."
He then picks me up and pushes me against the wall and rubs his dick against my entrance. I slightly moan as he slowly puts it in me.
"Fuck Conrad go harder."
And with that he started going in and out of me real hard making his balls slap against my ass as he goes all the way inside of me.
"Fuck daddy,mmm fuck,that feels so damn good daddy."
He pickes me up and sits on the end of the bed with me still on his lap as he grabs my tits and starts sucking on them and playing with my hard nipples I push him down so I'm on top of him as I start to move my hips riding his dick he grabs my waist and guides me as I ride his hard cock.

I start bouncing up and down on his dick as he plays with my boobs he moves me where he is ontop of me now. As he starts to thrust inside me i moan louder with every thrust.
"Fuck I'm gonna c-c-cum daddy."
"Good girl cum for daddy princess."
As you are about to cum he replaces his dick with his mouth as you start to cum leaving your juices all in his mouth.
"Fuck baby you taste so good."
"Do you wanna see how good you taste love?"
I shake my head yes as he leans in and kisses you leaving some of your juices in your mouth.
"See how good you taste baby girl"
After that he puts his dick back inside you and starts pushing his dick deep inside you as he goes faster and faster he pulls out his cock and puts it in your mouth as his cum goes in your mouth you swallow his cum.

After you both finished your naked bodies lay ontop of each other while both of you are out of breath he kisses your forehead.
"What does this make us?"
"What do you want us to be love?"
"I want you to be mine"
Conrad looked at me and smiled and then kissed me
"I want you to be mine to love."
"Love,do you want to be my girlfriend?"
"YES YES YES OMG YES!!"
You jumped up and hugged and kissed Conrad.