✨CHAPTER XXVI [ M ]✨

Start from the beginning

In the car, Taehyung sat with me in the backseat, while Jungkook was the one driving. I laid my head on his shoulder. After a silent ride and travelling for 2 hours we finally reached home.

Jungkook and Taehyung went ahead and pressed the doorbell. I was just standing behind them.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

As soon as I pressed the door bell, dad opened the door looking at us anxiously.

"You guys are back. What happened, Tae ? How is she ?" Dad asked and both of us just moved to the opposite sides revealing Jennie.

"Thankkkk gooddd." Dad said drawing mom's attention.

"Oh my god, JENNIE. Sweetie you are back. Happy birthday dear." Mom said and quickly hugged Jennie.

She pulled out and Jennie thanked her and flashed a faint smile.

"I'm so happy to see you again." Mom said with tears in her eyes.

"Me too, Mom." Jennie replied.

As the three of us went in,

"Jennie can I please talk to you for a sec ?" Dad asked.

"Yes, Dad. Ofcourse you can." Jennie replied.

"I'm really really sorry, dear. I made my son use you for his revenge. I really regret doing something like that. I shouldn't have tried to ruin your life like this. Please forgive me if you can." Dad said looking down.

"It's okay, Dad. All of us make mistakes in our life at some point or the other. I forgive you. Let's have a good fresh start now." Jennie said smiling.

"And I'm proud of you, sons. You both always did what was right and not what was told to you. I failed to see your love. But now I do. May all three of you and Lisa too be always happy." Dad said making me and Jk smile.

"Enough of talking now. C'mon all three of you come to the dinning table. I made your fovourtie food, Tae and Jennie." Mom said inviting us to have lunch.

We all sat at the dinning table and were about to start eating when the doorbell rang. Jk quickly got up and opened the door as he knew who that could be.

As soon as the door was opened, He hugged Lisa.

"Finally you are here, I missed you." Jk said not pulling out from the hug.

"I missed you to but I missed my sister more." Lisa pulled out and ran towards Jennie.

Jungkook then greeted and welcomed Kai and Krystal who had also come to visit Jennie, inside the house.

"Hey brother, are you okay ?" Jk asked Kai.

Kai just nodded but all of us knew he was far from okay. He just lost his mom. That's very hard to cope up with.

"Jennnieeee......... You are back.... I'm so happyyyy. Happy birthday lovee." Lisa said tightly hugging Jennie and crying out loud.

"Hey Lis... Are you crying ? C'mon stop crying you baby. I'm fine." Jennie said comforting a crying Lisa.

"I can't see you all pale and silent like this. Please be careful and safe, sister. Don't makee me worried." Lisa said caressing Jennie's face.

"Yes Lisa. I promise, I will." Jennie said assuring Lisa.

"C'mon all of you, join us for lunch." Mom said calling everybody back to the dinning table.

All of us sat and talked about a lot of things. Dad noticed Kai still being silent and sad.

"Kai, you don't have to worry, okay ? You are our son and you are gonna stay with us from now on." Dad said patting Kai's back.

"But...." Kai was about to say something.