❤️‍🔥Vibrator pt.2 (OC)

Start from the beginning

*Ten minutes later*

Tarian left his room and did as Dex said, meeting him in the living room.

"What took you so long love? Are you okay? We don't have to do this if you don't want to." Dex asked quickly as he got up from the couch to hug his lover.

"I'm fine I just had to prep myself first that's all. Let's go." T reasured with a soft smile when he saw Dex's sigh of relief.

"Okay then, to the car!" Dex cheered as he opened the door, allowing Tarian outside before him.

Once they were both outside of the house Dex quickly locked the door before getting inside of the car where Tarian was already waiting on him.

"So where are we going?" T asked before Dex turned the car and vibrator on.

Tarian's whole body jolted from the sudden pleasure making him let out an unexpected moan.

"We are going to the rundown mall instead of the busy mall." Dex answered as he turned the vibrator down to five instead of seven.

This vibrator went up to fifteen so he was still being gentle... for now.

"What is with you and having sex in a mall? Those places are gross." Tarian asked as he began to adjust to the feeling of the vibrator.

"Malls are public places. The fact that we could get caught is exciting to me." Dex shrugged before turning the vibrations down to two as he pulled into the parking lot.

Tarian didn't respond as they both got out of the car.

"Oh and rember, same rules as last time.  For every time you cum in your pants inside of a store is another three levels up the vibrator will go. It only goes up to fifteen so each one will have quite a bit of an effect on you. If you need to cum then tell me so we can go to a bathroom or just try and hold off if I'm busy talking to someone. Stay with me at all times and don't wander off. Don't touch yourself at all, I will take care of you. We won't be out long and if you only cum twice or less then I will give you a reward when we come back home. You still good with all of that?" Dex reminded him as they walked towards the large building.

"What happening to only going up once? Why is it three times now?" Tarian asked in a whisper as they walked into the mall even though nobody was around them.

"Because this one goes up to fifteen, the last one went up to ten." Dex answered as he wrapped an arm around T's waist.

"Fine." Tarian agreed to the rules before Dex pulled him into the first store.

It was a boring sports store and Tarian already knew that Dex wouldn't bye anything from here and that he just came in here to buy time.

"Hello sir, is there anything inparticular your looking for today?" A pretty young lady asked as she walked up to Dex, Tarian coming up beside of him.

"No ma'am, I'm just looking around. Thank you though." Dex said with a kind smile making the girl blush before nodding and walking away.

"She so thinks your hot." Tarian said with a laugh as they began to walk in the shoes area of the store.

"Yeah well I'm taken and gay so I appreciate the compliment but no thanks." Dex chuckled as his hand slipped into his pocket, subtlety turning the vibrations up some more making T send him a half hearted glare.

"Love you~" Dex hummed before kissing Tarian quickly.

He pulled back from the kiss and saw a pair of shoes he actually liked.

"I'm going to try these on and maybe bye them. Do you think you'll last that long before we can make it to a bathroom?" Dex asked having felt Tarian's hard on when he kissed him against his leg.