❤️‍🔥Come Eat~ (Kiribaku)

Date:1-12-22
⚠️Smutt, blowjob, rimming, getting eaten out, cussing, bottom Kiri, very far from cannon Bakugou⚠️ (they are already together in this oneshot)
_________________________________________

"Hey Kirishima?" Mina said as she leaned her back against the wall, Denki, Sero, and Kirishima taking up most of the bedroom.

"Yeah Mina?" Kirishima replied as he leaned against the headboard of his bed.

"I dare you to tweet something dirty to Bakugou to see his responce." She said with a laugh.

To be honest, all of them were bored out of their minds right now and wanted something to do so Mina said the first thing that came to her mind.

"Yeah, I wanna see his responce too." Denki laughed from Sero's lap.

"Okay." Kirishima shrugged before grabbing his phone and pulling up Twitter.

He showed the others what their conversation looked like after chuckling at Bakugou's reaction.

Suddenly his phone pinged again showing that he got another tweet.

"Be over in five." It said making the three's eyes widen.

"Welp hope you like being eaten out because Bakugou is on his way. See you later Kiri!" Mina laughed before leaving the room, Denki and Sero following quickly behind her.

"Wait what?" Kirishima asked aloud before turning his phone around so he could see the message, his eyes widening I'm slight panic.

"Give me ten minutes instead." Kirishima quickly replied before grabbing some clean clothes and hopping into the shower so he could clean himself.

***Ten minutes later***

'Knock knock knock' Kirishima heard someone knocking on his door form the shower and quickly got out, wrapping a towel around his waist before going to answer it.

"Yes?" He asked before seeing it was Bakugou.

"Hey baby." Bakugou said before pulling Kirishina into a kiss making them walk backwards into the room before he shut the door with his foot.

"Hi." Kirishima giggled out breathlessly when the two pulled apart.

"Are you sure your okay with this?" Bakugou asked as he walked them over to the bed where Kirishima fell backwards onto it, Bakugou moving to straddle his lap.

"I-i mean I didn't expect you to take the tweet seriously but yeah I'm okay with it. It will be my first time bottoming and you topping so I'm sure your happy about that." Kirishima answered as his hands moved under Bakugou's shirt, pulling it off swiftly.

"Of course I'm happy about it, I get to give you the most pleasure for once." Bakugou replied as Kirishima began to unbutton his pants before disguarding them.

"I get plenty of pleasure anytime we do anything together, what are you talking about?" Kirishima asked as he pulled Bakugou down some so he could kiss along his neck and jaw.

"I just feel like I get more pleasure then you most of the time. Now stop being a top while I'm on top of you and let me be the top for once." Bakugou said as he pulled away from Kirishima before lowering his head to be imbetween the redheads thys.

He quickly took off the towel that was still around his waist before kissing Kirishima's inner thys.

He slowly moved up till he was at Kiri's rim.

He kissed at the pink hole a few times, teasing the taller boy some before he did anything more.

"Keep teasing me and when I top I'll tease you." Kirishima threatened making Bakugou chuckled before circling his tounge around the rim before letting it slipp into the twitching hole.

"Fuck~" Kirishima said, his voice strained.

The sensation felt weird as hell but good at the same time.

Bakugou took it as a 'this feels good keep going' and moved his tongue around more looking for Kirishima's prostate.

"Holy shit! Fuck Katsuki!" Kirishima moaned out as Bakugou's tongue found the bundle of nerves he was looking for.

He continued to please the bundle of nerves to the best of his abilities, some drool falling from the side of his mouth as he did so.

"Ah shit, I'm close!" Kirishima warned only getting Bakugou's tongue going faster in responce.

Kirishima quickly came with loud moan of Bakugou's name, his legs shaking and thys tightning around Bakugou's head as he did so.

Bakugou pulled back and wiped the side of his mouth as he smirked down at Kirishima who was panting from his orgasem.

"I'm going to say I did pretty well if I left you this breathless." Bakugou chuckled as Kirishima looked up at him.

"Yeah, you did really well. That was the quickest I've ever cum before. Shit, I might bottom more. Probably not but maybe." Kirishima mumbled before sitting up.

"Come here." He said as he got off of the bed, moving to his knees.

Bakugou complied and moved so he was sitting on the edge of the bed.

Kirishima licked some of the pre cum off of Bakugou's dick before he began to bobb his head up and down.

Anything that couldn't fit in his mouth he gave a handjob so nothing was left unpleasured.

"Fucking Hell Eijiro~" Bakugou moaned out as his head fell back.

Kirishima hollowed his cheeks out and flattened his tongue around Bakugou's cock adding to the pleasure.

"S-shit Kiri~" Bakugou moaned as his hands found their way into Kirishima's hair.

Kirishima pulled most of the cock out of his mouth and began to pleasure the tip with his tongue as his hand pleasure the rest.

His tongue ran across the slit a few times before sliding inside and circling under the thinner layer of skin driving Bakugou crazy.

"Fuck! Eijiro!~" Bakugou moaned loudly as he came, all of his cum going into Kirishima's throat.

Kirishima continued to pleasure him through his orgasem and stopped when he heard Bakugou whine from the overstimulation.

"Lets go take a shower baby." Kirishima said as he pulled off of Bakugou before picking him up and carring him into the bathroom.

Even though Bakugou could walk perfectly fine, Kirishima knew that the blond liked to be babied after they did anything sexual even if he wouldn't admit to it.

So the two took a shower together having long, love filled kisses every now and again before getting out and going to Bakugou's room where they fell asleep cuddled in each others arms.

They would clean up Kirishima's room tomorrow and hope that nobody with a key to his room would come to check on him until then.
_________________________________________

1,072 Words!

The messages between Kiri & Baku^