Chapter 54 - The Brawl

Start from the beginning

"Now this is what we are going to do." Lamya spoke as she sent three of her poles directly to (Y/N).

     Akai and Ki both shouted while Vam and Tuca watched in horror. (Y/N) braced for them but opened her eyes when nothing happened, but a pole directly at her eyes. Another was situated at the side of her neck while the last, her heart. She couldn't move without stabbing into either one as she stared directly at the sharpened piece of metal.

"I'm going to leave with this human and deliver her back to the asylum as are Zankoku's orders. If not," Lamya's finger twitched as the pole targeting (Y/N)'s eyes grew closer, making the woman back up slowly only to feel the pole targeting her heart pressing into her back.

"I'll slice her up. Simple as that."

     Akai growled. "Then what's the point of all this?! If you're just going to kill her?"

"Kill her?" She asked with a fake surprised tone. "Who said anything about killing her?"

     Vam and Tuca looked to each other. If Zankoku wanted (Y/N), he'll want her alive and in his control. She wouldn't kill her.

"One of those poles up there is soaked with the blood of the King."

     Ki and Akai's eyes widened.

     Lamya smirked seeing their faces. She enjoyed being a step ahead of them. "If the pole just so happened to cut her even the slightest, she'll be under Zankoku's temporary control. But she'll be in extreme pain as the blood works its way through her body. She'll be under his control for days. He's a genius isn't he?"

     One of the poles? (Y/N) couldn't look at the other two without the one at her eyes cutting her. It was so close she could almost feel it on the bridge of her nose.

"Now are you going to make this easy for the rest of us and let me walk?" Lamya urged. "I promise no harm will come to your precious play thing~."

     Unknowingly to her, there was something small forming at the tips of every pole. (Y/N) noticed the one in her eyes and felt the cold air that came from it hit her face. Her eyes moved down to Ki who just stood there and kept his eye on Lamya while Akai continued to talk to her. They had a plan?

"No harm, huh?" Akai growled. "No harm until King Fucker gets his hands on her. You think you're promise means anything?"

"She's valuable, Akai." Lamya dragged out her words. "Of course he wouldn't hurt her too bad."

     The formation in (Y/N)'s face continued to grow bigger and bigger until (Y/N) was able to see Lamya's back.

     When Ki grunted and hit his tail on the ground, presumably just from anger but a known signal to Akai who started approaching Lamya. "You're just bluffing, you fucking bitch."

     Lamya pursed her lip as her hand moved slightly up. "You offend me, Akai."

     The blond flipped his wings out and created spikes along his arm, shooting himself towards her and keeping his gaze on her as she shot her poles into (Y/N).

     The sound of three poles slicing into flesh made Akai stop his attack and jump away. He looked up to (Y/N) and saw that she was bracing for the impact but opened her eyes slowly when no harm came to her. But soon all eyes fell onto Lamya.

      Her mouth was agape as black blood slowly trickled from her lips as she tried to breathe.

      Her eyes fell down to her three poles lodged into her chest with her body in the center of them. Two pierced through her lungs while the other shot through her spine. (Y/N) immediately fell from the sky as Lamya fell to the ground as well, choking back her last breath.