⎝⎝𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕆𝕣 𝕋𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥, 𝔽𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜⎠⎠

𝟎𝟎𝟐

𝟎𝟎𝟐

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 punching in and getting to work. I get to work in the mornings on Tuesdays and Thursdays due to my free periods and my good grades. I work at radio shack with Bob Newby, Joyce's boyfriend. I really like him. I think he's sweet and he treats the Byers well. Better than Lonnie at least.

"Good morning Bob. What movie did you guys decide on last night?" I ask restocking the batteries and checking the radios. "Mr. Mom." he says. "Haha, a classic." I say. "Yep. Joyce asked when's the next time you're coming over." he said. "I'll come over later, I have to help Jon with something anyway." I say. He nods as he continue fixing a radio a customer brought in.

~~~

I go home to see mom taking a thousand photo's of Dust. He looks so cute in his costume. "Aww dustyyyyy! You look so cute! Go ahead, smile! Show us those pearls." I say. I smile as Dustin walks into his side of the building. I walk through the doors and I look at one of the boards that has a picture of Will from last year, when he went missing. But it said zombie boy and there were dumb drawings all around it.

Sometimes I forget what happened last year with Will. Those monsters. El. And sometimes i'm happy I forget, because Will is back and the monster is gone. But, I can't help to feel a guilt that, if I push those thoughts away about what happened, it's like i'm purposefully forgetting El. That she existed. That she saved us.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn to see Steve and Nance. "Hey, you okay?" Steve asks. I look back down at the paper, and they notice. "Hey.. don't listen to these assholes who did this okay? They aren't worth your time." Nance says. I nod and ball up the paper throwing it in the trash. "So, we're headed towards the library, you in?" Steve asks. "Sure, I have a free period anyway." I say.

We all walk into the library intending to study, but we just ended up talking. Well me and Steve did. We hear lead snap and we turn to Nance. "Shoot. I'll be right back." she says. We nod. She was gone longer than usual so we went to see what was up. As we rounded the bookshelf, we saw her staring at a girl, that had the same hairstyle as Barb.

I walk over to her and call her name. "Nance. Hey, Nance." I say. The end of the pencil was getting dangerously close to her fingers. "Nance." I clap in her face making her look at me. "You okay?" Steve asks. She doesn't answer, just looked down at her pencil then back up.

I pull Nance and Steve into one of the study rooms and lock the door. "Okay Nance, what's up?" I ask. "We can't keep doing this." she says looking down. "Doing what?" Steve asks. "Pretending everything is okay." she adds. "What do you mean?" I ask. "What are you talking about?" Steve asks. "Barbara." she says.