⎝⎝𝕄𝔸𝔻𝕄𝔸𝕏⎠⎠

𝟎𝟎𝟏

𝟎𝟎𝟏

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟒

𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬, 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 Dust barges into my room. "Lil, do you have any spare change? Please? I need at least two more dollars." he says. I sigh before I walk over to my desk and grab my hideaway book from one of my shelves. I open it and pull out a bag of quarters. "This should be at least ten dollars I say. But you owe me, Dust. I'm serious." I say. He squeals with happiness before her runs over to me and kisses my face over and over.

"Okay! Dusty I get it!" I yell laughing. He runs out of the room and I grab my keys. "Hey mom, i'll just go ahead and take Dust to the arcade since i'm meeting up with Steve anyway." I say. "Okay sweetie. You and Dusty be careful okay?" she says petting our cat. "I will mommy. Bye." I say. I run to my car and Dust is already inside.

"Lucas, do you copy? I've got 16. What's your haul?" Dust asks.

"My haul is 20." Lucas says.

"How?" Dust asks.

"While you were scrounging around like a homeless bum, I was mowing Old man Humphrey's lawn." Lucas says.

"He's got that kind of cash?" Dust asks.

"Just call Mike." Lucas says.

"You call Mike." Dust says.

"I have to shower from doing hard working labor like a man. Now, call Mike. Over and out." Lucas says. I snicker. "Fine." Dust says.

"Mike. Mike, do you copy? Do you copy Mike?" Dust asks.

"Yeah. Yeah, I copy." Mike answers. "What the hell are you doing on this channel?" Dust asks. "Nothing." Mike says. "Lucas and I have 36 in total. What's your haul?" Dust says. "How the hell- okay. Hold on, I don't know yet. Call Will." Mike says. Dust sighs.

~~~

"Okay guys, have fun. Dust, i'll pick you up at 9:00. Bye." I wave driving away. I drive to Steve's house and I knock on the door. He opens the door with a smile. "Hello gorgeous, how are you this fine evening?" he says leaning on the door frame. "Hey Stevie, i'm good. You got the movie?" I ask walking inside. "Yep. Today's special pick of the night is, 'Children Of The Corn.'" he says smirking as I groan. "Ughhh. You know i'm scared shitless of Stephen King. You did this on purpose, didn't you?" I ask smacking his bicep. "It's because you didn't cover for me and Nance on Thursday." he says smirking down at me. "And besides, if you get too scared you can always grab my arm to hide behind scaredycat." he continues walking towards the kitchen.