" Death Eaters are suppose to be creepy " Draco defends himself as he casually points at Bellatrix. 

" He's not wrong" Bellatrix smirks as Draco is taken aback that she managed to see him.

Draco Laughed and stepped toward Harry, hugging the other young man behind .His hands came to rest at Harry's waist as he bit loosely at his neck. 

" EXCUSE ME" Harry shouts. 

" Don't be making out in front of the children" Hermione screams. 

" Why would they Imagine me doing that to him" Draco says angrily. 

" I hate The Fandom" Lucius snarls in anger. 

" He's trying to seduce him" Ron notices " Bloody Hell". 

" Your all Done, Imagine seducing someone to steal something" Fred shouts

" This is disgusting- I am so straight-maybe BUT Not Him like eww" Harry says at a lost of words.

Half Heartedly Harry pushed him back.  

" As I should" Harry claps. 

" My Teeth don't belong on your neck" Draco scoffs. 

" Literally" Pansy agrees. 

" Maybe on mine" Ginny smirks " Just Joking" 

" No" Draco says staring widely at her.

" Were in Public" he whispered as he forced a groan not to slip past his lips. his neck was the most sensitive part of him. 

" Thanks but my neck isn't sensitive, its actually my forehead and I will not be groaning when I am being sexually assaulted" Harry says. 

" Big words" Pansy says. 

" That Holds a lot of meaning" Harry turns  to face her " I swear I hate this ship". 

" So?" Draco let his right hand through Harry's hair as he dropped the ring in the distracted man's right pocket.

" Oh that was smooth" Neville says. 

" So that's why He did that not exactly to seduce him but to distract them" George says. 

" That's what I do to Angelina" Fred smirks. 

" I did not need to know about your sexy times" Ginny gags.

" Not That hag" Pansy scoffs. 

" Well come on Let's go Home" Harry said and grabbed Draco's hand as he began pulling him to the exit. 

" That's why Ravenclaw wasn't even decided for you, How come you cant notice a ring in your pocket" Hermione scoffs. 

" I agree on Malfoy with this, That's an Oc Harry and not me" Harry responds. 

Draco grinned. He didn't only steal the ring for himself -he had gotten his unaware little harry to steal for him. 

" HIS" Harry gagged at that. " I am not his little pet, I am so done" 

" I choked on that" Ron says. 

" This Fanfic is hell" Bellatrix says. " Absolute Hell"

Right as They walked towards the doors leading outside, a loud beeping started Blaring. 

* Hermione and Harry start laughing*

"Why is it Blaring" Draco asks curious. 

" Their is a detector to detect things that aren't paid for" Hermione smirked. 

" On Muggle stores of course" Harry starts laughing. 

" I was waiting for this moment" Hermione cackles. 

" That's a lot more laughing being presented then needing" Narcissa stares at them as if they were weird looking.

Draco watched in Surprise as two men came rushing over and fished the ring out of Harry's pocket. 

" I know it was two fine muscular men" Ginny imagines. 

" It was" George confirms as Ginny squeals a bit. 

Harry glared angrily at him. 

" As I should again" Harry snapped.

and, because he thought it was funny Draco give him a kiss. 

" The end" Loki says at them. 

" HE THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY" Harry rages " HOW IS COMMITING A CRIME FUNNY" 

" Because I like mischief" 

" This is why I'm straight" Harry shakes his head. 

" That was- I don't know what to say about that" Loki scratched her head. 

" Their gonna get a divorce" Hermione whispers.