Bonus Scene: Unbreakable Vow (HBP)

" Ok I don't know if you remember but remember that time Ginny asked to add Snape's unbreakable vow scene" Loki tells them .

" Yes, have you finally decided to keep with your word and do the scene?" Ginny smiles.

" Yes, now is finally the time we get to react to that" Loki announces.

" Finally" Ginny squeals.

" It's really not a big deal" Ron rolls his eyes.

" I just need to know if my thinking was right, dimwit. You wouldn't know the feeling of being smart" Ginny huffs.

" Also, This was the opening scene of Half Blood prince if I remember" Loki tells them.

" Why didn't you show us that at this time" Harry raises his eyebrow.

" I forgot ok, I have a life outside here" Loki rolls his eyes.

" But you're still here or is their a portal when you enter the back to your world" Hermione asks.

" No- Let's just stop the questions and get to the video" Loki sighs tired of their mini interrogating.

* Shows a Bunch of houses*

" Cissy you can't do this. He can't be trusted" Bellatrix tells her sister.

" Oh Bellatrix" Harry scoffs and rolls her eyes.

" She calls your mother 'Cissy' " Ron chokes while laughing.

" Yeah yeah Shut up it's a better fitting name then Rotten Ron" Draco scoffs.

" The Dark Lord trusts him," Narcissa says.

" The Dark Lord is mistaken," Bellatrix says.

" Is she talking about Snape?" Hermione raises her brows.

" Bingo," Loki replies.

" At The end he is trusted" Harry rolls his eyes.

* Kids Play around as they hide*

* Bellatrix knocks on a door*

* Somebody is reading the Daily Prophet as Narcissa and Bellatrix wait outside*

* Pettigrew slowly opens the door*

" Ewww" Hermione gasps.

" That Stupid Worm tail" Harry yells.

" Clearly don't trust Rats" George shrugs.

" I mean isn't that what people call people who can't keep secrets" Fred says.

* Snape Folds His Newspaper*

" He Lives there..." Ron trails off.

" Why did I expect him to be wealthy?" Hermione looks down.

" Half Blood, Muggle Family" Snape simply says.

" Run along, worm tail" Snape shuts the door using the wand.

* Theatre laughs a bit*

" He must be angry with him," Neville giggles a bit.

" I mean I would use an Unforgivable on Worm tail" Harry shakes his head.

" I Know I want to be here, The Dark Lord himself forbade me to speak of this" Narcissa says.

" Dark Lord has forbidden it you are not to speak" Snape says.