"You still didn't say sorry for jacking me up" she said lifting her head out my neck with dried tears on her face.

"What ima be sorry for some ima do again" i said mugging her.

"Rude" she said snapping her head back.

"And you gotta stop allat crying you too pretty for that" I said pecking her lips then turning the car off.

"i know i try" she said waiting for me to get out the car.

"And one more thing" she said as i unlocked the front door letting us in.

"Shoot" i said.

"Do you know a Dre" tee asked while she sat down.

"Had dealings with him why you ask how you kno em" i asked confused.

Dre a nigga i been beefing with for hella long. He killed my brother few years back ass been a ghost in the wind since.

"He in my DM he reply to everything i post" She said scrunching her face up.

"mhm" i nodded .

"I haven't texted back tho i blocked him like 2x but then he come back with another account" tee said playing with her nails.

"Hm text em bac" i said throwing her phone into her lap.

"Why" she said looking at me confused.

"Come on Tee just do it" i said sitting beside her waiting for her to text em.

"he a bitch"i said as i went thru the messages

"What to say" she ask as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Act like you interested then in a few days meet with em simple" I said waving her off.

"I'm not dumb yall beefing just tell me" she said looking up at me.

"He killed my brother" i said bluntly.

She climbed on me and just hugged me. Ian never did this sap shit with no hoe but Tee it's some bout her like she my peace or some. I sound like a bitch but i swea.

"I'm sorry" she said as she hugged me tighter with her head in the crook of my neck and i felt some wet.

"Fa what shit happens it's old na" i said pulling from the hug.

"You wanna talk about it" she asked as she stared into my eyes .

"Yeah you got me on this gay shit"  i said laughing a lil bit.

"It's not gay quise you can express you can talk to me "she said .

_________
I told her everything that went down and even some more shit. Like how i been feeling and shit ian never did that befo. Why i smoke so much and even dropped a tear or 2 this that gay shit ian lyin🙄.

She even told me some shit like we had a heart to heart or whatever mfs call it.

"See had motherfuckers cryin n shit" i said hurrying up to wipe my tears.

"Oh stop" she said laughing a little.

"I love you" i said while i stared at her .

Maybe i'm high only female i told that shit to is my dukes wowwww.

"Really" she asked  smiling hard.

"Yeah ma" i laughed.

"I love you too" she said kissing all over my face usually i push her off but i just let her.

I be telling her i hate that shit whole time i be loving it and shi or what not.

I turned the Tv on and we just sat and watched  The chi until she fell a sleep.

I picked her up carrying her to my room and laid her in the bed i plugged her phone up sitting on the night stand and just let her sleep since she had leggings on.

"Where you going" she said in a raspy voice as i was leaving out the room.

I turned around walking to her and squatted beside the bed.

"Gotta handle some shi ia be back ma" i said kissing her forehead.

"Ok be safe" she said.

"Already" i said then left out.

___________________

Do y'all know that song by nba yb and it go like some like bruh i can't even explain. 🙄

Anywho chy L word shit finna get crazy 🤭.