CHAPTER 20 LONGING LOVE

CHARLIE POV: I honestly hope that this plan goes well, we need to make Tiffany think that we know nothing about her plans and her controlling Nathan's father and the others.

I can feel Nathan's eyes on me, I know he's curious as to why I knew who his mother was, and truthfully I want to tell him, it wasn't anything bad, like she was my wife or lover or anything like that, but for me it's just very embarrassing.

Just then I hear Nathan's voice and it snaps me out of my daze. "Charlie, could I talk to you for a second...... Privately?" He asked, I nodded and we went upstairs to the alpha suite so he could lay down and relax.

As we got upstairs, he immediately sat on the bed and I sat on the chair next to the desk that was close to the bed.

"I honestly have had this question ever since you told me who my mother really is, when you told me about her it was almost as if you knew her first hand, so my question is simple...... How do you know my mom and how well do you know her? Were you two involved somehow?" After he asked I just smiled and chuckled, I shook my head and sighed, leaning back against the chair.

"Yes I know your mom but definitely not in that way. I met her over a couple hundred years ago. I sensed great power in her and I wanted to train her, she agreed and at first everything was going well.

I began to think of her as a little sister, for months and months we would train, I thought she was new to her power and knew nothing about the magical world, but suddenly one day, when I'd finished teaching her everything I knew, without warning she attacked me. I fended her off easily but then she summoned her mother and grandmother.

The moment I saw Morgana, I knew instantly who she was. There wasn't a magical being alive or dead who didn't know Morgana le fey, and when she called her grandmother I realized that she was playing me the whole time.

Your mother, her mother and grandmother tried to steal my magic from me, but coming from the bloodline of a god, our magic is the purest there is, not to mention we have a neverending supply of it, their bodies couldn't take even the smallest ounce of my magic, it caused them considerable pain.

They thought I used some kind of spell to poison my magic, cause I never told your mother I was a descendant of a god, plus dark magic users don't know that light magic is poison to them.

After that, they tried to flee but Merlin had apparently been tracking them for some time, and he was able to finally seal Morgana in the dark realm, but unfortunately Morgana's daughter and granddaughter your mother were able to flee while he was distracted with her.

After that I helped him track them down and we found and sealed away your grandmother, your mother had eluded capture for some time. At least until now.

But we need to be cautious, she'll have tricks upon tricks up her sleeve and you won't know what hit you until it's too late." I told him, and Nathan looked like he was pondering what I told him, then he responded with,

"My mom has made my life a literal living hell for a year and a half, she used magic and turned not only my father but my friends and the entire town against me. Used me to spread some kind of curse to others and reveled in my pain. I want to do whatever it takes to bring her down, so I can have a normal life and raise my child without fear of her lurking around, and so I can have a relationship with my father, who like everyone else is suffering under her curse,

and from what you told me about the curse she used, all the evil things he's done means he would have been the most loving and supportive father there was if not for the curse, which angers me even more.

Trust me when I say that now that I know who I'm dealing with I will never fall for her tricks again, she deserves everything that's coming to her and more,
she has underestimated me for the last time."

I could tell that Nathan was determined to see Tiffany imprisoned forever and honestly I understood, I decided to let him get some rest and so I left and the second I helped him under the covers he immediately fell into slumber.

I left and closed the door ever so lightly, then slowly went back downstairs, everyone had gone their own way and Tyson and Axel immediately went upstairs, probably to check up on Nathan,

I chuckled while I made a portal to my room at the god house as we call it, and as I showered and got ready for bed I thought about the connections that everyone else has, and I hoped that one day I could find someone to have that connection with, in my long long life I never had that and I was very jealous, maybe Aphrodite just hasn't found the right one for me yet, but that's okay I can wait I have all the time in the world.