CHAPTER 2 NEW STUDENTS

NATHAN'S POV

Bang Bang Bang Bang. "Wake the hell up you good for nothing!" I groan as I hear my lovely mother waking me up.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Nathan King, I'm 16, gay, and I recently discovered that I can get pregnant.

Yup you heard it right, it turns out I was born with a womb, I'm a medical marvel, I found out from the doctor after I had to be taken to the hospital.

I'll explain, everyone in my hometown hates me, mainly due to my parents. When I came out at 14 almost 15, and that was almost a year and a half ago.

To say they didn't take it well is a huge understatement.

My own mother called me a Satan spawn, saying how I'd burn in hell, then she started making up rumors about me to everyone in town and the sad part is they all believed it.

My dad started beating me, and he'd even have his police buddies join in.

It only got worse when I made another mistake, coming out to my so called best friends. Tyson, his sister Vicky and Tyson's gf Tanya. But we'll get to them later.

I slowly drag myself to my bathroom, strip off my PJs and hop in the shower, the bruises and cuts from my lovely parents and most of my school mates. Knowing they'll be replaced with new one's, probably worse than before.

I put on my outfit I laid out the night before as I was going down the stairs I made sure to keep quiet and tip toe down the stairs as not to piss off my parents.

" I want you home directly after school you waste of space! Your father will be here to deal with you after school!" My mother shouted, I ran out of the house the moment she said that, I shivered at the threat.

I knew that when she said that my father would deal with me what it meant. My dad and mom had a nightly routine of beating me bloody, just to make sure that I knew how worthless I was to them.

And since it was my birthday I knew the beatings would be worse than before. Yep you read that right, Happy birthday to me right? (NOTE THE SARCASM.)

As I walked to my destination, Hell's gate's a.k.a school, my sense of dread was kicking into overdrive but I knew that if I even tried to skip class they'd call my parents and the moment I got home it'd be way worse than anything ever before.

As I walked into the school grounds I was met with the hateful and judgemental stares of my peers. I used to be well liked by everyone, I wasn't popular in the least but I wasn't a nobody either, but all that changed once I came out. I walked to my locker and immediately saw the graffiti painted on it. (FAGGOT, FREAK, JUST KILL YOURSELF ALREADY.)

These were the word's on my locker, but I learned to ignore it all.

As I was putting my stuff away I heard the voice's of my main tormentor's "How's my favorite punching bag?" Tyson the ringleader of the group, and my ex best friend as well as my ex crush said.

"Hope you didn't forget about your daily beating freak." Vicky, Tyson's sister and my other ex best friend said.

"Come on guys why can't you just leave him alone?" Axel, the only person in school who is nice to me sighed.

"Why are so nice to this freak Axel? What you got a thing for him?" Tanya my ex bestie and Tyson's girlfriend comments.

"Look guys I really don't see what your problem is. He used to be your friend" Axel says.

"That was before he changed and became a faggot!" Tyson's friend Ander yells.

Just as Tyson was coming up to beat the crap out of me, the bell for first period started.