So we both remained in our hideout itself. But this time we heard another footsteps.oh no. It must be appa. We're done for.  Was trying to search for cream biscuits a big crime? We closed our eyes waiting to hear dad's angry voice or him finding us so quickly but from the voice which reached our ears,  we flinched. 

"Ritu,  is everything OK?  I just came to say that Chitra can't come. "

"it's okay Akka. I'll talk with Chitra later. I'll clean this glass and come. "

"OK do you need any help.?" 

"No Akka. And now your carrying a baby so you shouldn't work hard.  So just go and sit Aadvika akka"

I looked into Chandra's eyes. They were gleaming with happiness equal to mine. The name 'Aadvika'. Is it the same person.  The voice and name.  Chandra patted my hand signalling that he wanted to go out meet her.  She who resembles our mother. The same mother who we have never seen. I slowly crawled out followed by Chandra. Chithi was angry but we didn't look at her and ran out. 

With every step me and Chandra took,  I felt my heart brimming with happiness to meet her. Did god arrange this meeting because we were good boys. As we came near the living room.  We stood near the wall and peeped. It was the same one who had a lovely gaze and huge belly. Before I could do something,  Chandra ran and hugged her. I did exactly as he did. When my small hand wrapped her legs,  her warm rose smell hit my nose. I really like her a lot.  Maybe if I were to become the best boy,  would god make her my mom? 

I don't know.  She looked down surprised but after seeing us,  she sat in the sofa and then hugged us. My eyes teared up. I missed her a lot.  Whatever it is,  I wish I could enjoy this warmth a little longer. 

Chandra's POV:

 I was crying uncontrollably. Hiccups made it difficult but I liked the warmth that she emitted. We both really missed her.  She too hugged us tightly. 

"OK now it seems like you two were really good boys that god let us meet. " She smiled and patted our backs in a soothing manner.

"Yea-ah, I even agreed to eat green peas that I really hate. .ahh" I said as I got out of her hold. She laughed out loud. It sounded the same as how I heard it for the first time. Soon Chithi came inside the room and picked me up.  I wiggled in her arms but she held me tight. Ahh. I want to speak with Aadvika Akka more. 

"Sorry Aadvika,  my nephews are more naughtier. I'm really sorry if they have bothered you. " Chithi said to her and ordered me and Surya to go in.  I pouted and ran to find dad with Surya right on my toe. 

As I ran upstairs, I heard Appa's voice from his work room. Surya holder my hands and went in first to ask permission to enter.  I meekly followed him.  I love my dad but when he works he is too scary. As soon as we heard a 'come in ', I shrugged Surya's hands and went in. Appa was sitting in front of a laptop dressed in a T-shirt and shorts . I waved my hands to convey that I want to be picked up.  He too happily obliged.  I love Appa's stern hugs which makes me feel secure. 

Surya just dragged a long stool and sat beside us.  He always says he gets shy to ask for hug from dad but I just love his hugs too much. 

"Appa,  Appa listen to me. " I steered his attention away from the laptop by placing my hands in his face.  He just nodded and shut his laptop.  He then got up with me in his hands and bent to pick Surya. With two of us in his arms,  he walked towards his room which is next-door. 

"So what brought my Chandra to search for me when it is his snack time.  Do you want me to find your hidden snacks? " he asked as he opened the door to his room and placed us on the big grey bed. He lied in the middle and stretched his legs. 

"Appa we are not here for snacks but to say something. " Surya said when I was too busy about resting on my dad's arm.  "Oh so what has my little champs need to say to me. " he asked as he patted me. Surya crawled and came to lie beside me. So now dad lied one sidedly. 

"We are good boys. " I said proudly with my chest risen like how they do in movies.  Surya and appa started to laughed. I just pouted and nuzzled closer to dad. 

"Oh haha OK I know you're good boys. But why so sudden? " He asked as he pulled Surya closer to me. "Surya sat up and pulled me up. Dad was still lying down.  "Appa we were so good that god let us meet. "

Dad now eyes us strangely.

"You mean me and you cuties , Surya ?" He asked as he got up and took the water bottle nearby to drink water. 

"No appa,  us and Aadvika."

Dad spitted his water and went into a coughing fit. Surya patted his head and I patted appa's back. 

"Who? " 

"Aadvika " we both said in synch. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note :

 The above pic is what I imagine Divit's house. 

Hope you enjoy this chapter. 

Enjoy. 

Until next time.