Chapter 8

Author's POV :

 He sat there deeply pondering with a cigarette in his hands. His call girl came and wrapped her hands around him.  " what's got you so sulky? " her fake velvety voice intoxicated him. He put the cigarette away and pulled her to his lap . "She is getting far away.  I can give up on her money but I want to taste her. "

She sneakily smiled at him. "Whoever it is,  is she more attractive than me? " His chuckle resonated with lust loudly. "Yes. The ravishable honey toned skin , black hair,  vulnerable yet sharp eyes.  She is the definition of Beauty ." He hugged the girl and placed kisses on her shoulder blade.  She  writhed in his arms. "So you want her to be yours forever? "

He bit her shoulder as she moaned in ecstasy. "No. I'd push her to the depths of hell after tasting her once. " Her slender arms traced his torso. "So who is that Unlucky beauty? " 

He pushed her down on the bed. "It's Aadvika"

Aadvika's POV:

I got down the auto as I reached the place which Chitra informed. It was out of the city but had hospital and supermarket nearby.  And just as she mentioned the police quarters were few meters away. 

I was pretty excited about this house finding journey. I've always wanted to have my own space ever since childhood. The house was small but next to it was a mouth gaping bungalow. A beautiful garden which elevated the bungalow's beauty.  I'd love to own such a house If I could save some money. 

I just sent a text to Chitra about my arrival and went inside the bungalow gates to ring the bell. On the second time,  the door opened and a young girl came out.  She has to be the friend Ritu who Chitra mentioned. Ritu eyed me with a smile and took  a glance at my belly,  her smile broadened. "You must be Aadvika akka right? " She asked as she opened the door wider. I nodded curtly with a small curve on my lips.  She too nodded her head in acknowledgement and guided me in.  The house was really befitting it's entrance. The house screamed luxury but somehow it had this homely feeling embedded within.  

"Akka,  what do you want?  Coffee or tea? " She asked while asking me to sit in the sofa.  As I slowly sat,  she placed a pillow in my back for support.  So caring. 

"Ritu I don't need anything.  I just had my lunch and came. " she made a 'O' and sat opposite  to me.  "OK Akka. I've heard Chitra say a lot about you.  Mainly your sweet voice but now that I hear you,  I know she wasn't exaggerating." She was a bubbly child according to me. "Thanks. " I mumbled. Sensing my awkwardness,  she quickly said Chitra would be here soon. 

"Akka , the next house is my anna's house. He is ready to rent it for a cheaper price but he just needs to ask you some info. So don't get pressurised and answer him. And I apologize in advance if he comes off too strict as he is always like that. " She said genuinely. 

"It's OK.  It's me who is asking this favor so I can bear it. And not all stiff people are cruel hearted. " I said remembering my own dad who had a stiff face but was the most lovely person to me.  I sighed. Before Ritu could say something,  a sharp noise of glass breaking shrilled the room. "My god.  They never listen. One minute Akka,  I'll be back. " saying this she disappeared into a room leaving me to enjoy the view of their grandeur living room. 

Surya's POV: 

As we're trying to find the cream biscuit which was hidden inside Ritu Chithi's room,  Chandra broke Chithi's favourite  glass castle. I told him to be careful but instead he tempted me with cream biscuits. 

I heard someone coming. If it was Ritu Chithi,  we'll get a big scolding and if it was dad, we'll get our snacks confiscated. Huff.  So I quietly pulled Chandra and hid under Chithi's bed. As the footsteps grow louder, we grew more quiet.  From the sound of anger,  I know it was Chithi. "You brats. Where are you hiding?  Come out this instant and I'll forgive you,  if not I'm going to report this to divit Anna. Come out Surya and Chandra. " She said in slow voice.  Chithi always uses this voice to try to fool us that she isn't angry. But If we went out,  she'll get us by our ears and scold us.