"We'll played Min Yoongi, well played," she thinks, being extra careful to keep her thoughts to herself.

Let the games begin.

Crystal made herself comfortable, taking off her seatbelt once they were cruising in the air and it was safe to do so

Crystal made herself comfortable, taking off her seatbelt once they were cruising in the air and it was safe to do so. Yoongi does the same, watching her like a hawk as she pulls a book out of her bag.

"What?" she asks, feeling his gaze burning holes in the side of her face.

"You look really sexy today,"he compliments bluntly.

"Thanks, not so shabby yourself," she grins, making him scoff.

"Not too shabby?! What kind of compliment is that?" he exclaims, making her laugh.

"I was joking, simmer down. You know how good you look. Did you not look in the mirror today?" she asks, making him smirk.

"Did you?" he recants and she nods.

"I did actually. One does not achieve this level of greatness without doing so. I know I look good," she says, gesturing to herself.

"Shit, better than good. You know how I feel about you in leather," he says, a bit of a groan in his voice.

"I do," she confirms with a smug smirk.

"Oh that's just evil Crystal—like putting the prettiest slice chocolate cake in front of me and telling me I can't have any," he says, making her laugh.

"Did you just compare me to dessert?" she jokes, knowing that chocolate cake is actually his favorite.

"I'm just saying—there's an awful lot of similarities. You most certainly smell like a dessert, another thing to torture me with huh?" he asks, leaning in close so that his nose barely grazed her neck as he inhaled.

"Like you aren't trying to do the same in these dick print advertising sweatpants, the tight shirt, the rings,"she exclaims, gesturing to him.

"It's obviously working on the both of us so what's stopping us? Hm? You know I'll keep my word and get to know what's his face—just for you,"he says, making her giggle.

"I'm holding us up not because I don't trust your word, but because you need to suffer the consequences of your actions. You hurt my poor, little heart a few times over the last three weeks and one apology isn't enough," she says.

"I'll apologize a thousand times if that's what you need me to do. It's not even just about the sex now, I promise. I'll even get down on my knees," he says, attempting to get out of his seat.

"No need. Just keep apologizing—not all at once, but every once in a while," she says, bringing back some humor into the situation.

"Okay, whatever you want. Here, let me rub your feet," he says.