"I swear, if they don't try to get to know him soon—I'm locking them in a room together or something. Anyways, I'm glad you two talked things out. Looks like y'all about to be doing a whole lot more than talking on that plane. I see you," Sehee grins, giving her a knowing look.

"Actually, I'm holding out. He thought shit was sweet last night because we made up. I told him he has to work for it now, so this is just added torture," she says, gesturing to her outfit.

"You are something else. I'll tell you now, you're gonna need iron will not to do anything on that long ass plane ride. I can be mad as hell at Kook but if we're alone long enough—one look and my legs spread like peanut butter on bread. This bond is something else I tell you," Sehee exclaims and they both bust out laughing.

"You are crazy girl. I'd like to think I have a little more self control than that, but if I don't, there's always plan B—licky, no sticky," she says, making Sehee wheeze.

"See this is why I love you. Get out of here and go give him hell wicho sexy ass brain," Sehee grins, leaning against the bed as she laughed.

"I need to for real. I gotta make coffee before we leave. See you in a week bitch," Crystal says, after checking her watch.

"Alright! Good luck meeting the family. You're gonna need it," she says and Crystal chuckles at the shade in her tone.

It was an unspoken truth that the majority of the members, as well as Sehee weren't the biggest fans of Yoongi's mother. Hell, he didn't even get along with the woman half the time. It worried Crystal a little, but she was grateful for the little tidbits she'd been getting. At least she wouldn't be blindsided if shit went left. Still, she would put all this to the back of her mind and start with a clean state though. She likes forming her own opinions when meeting new people.

She makes her way down to the kitchen where Jin, Joon, and JK are sitting at the island and Yoongi is just turning off the stove.

"Good morning," she sings, making her way over to him to peek over his shoulder.

"Good...morning love," he says, doing a double take when he sees her.

"Whatcha got there?" she asks, looking down at the plate and cup in his hands.

"I—I uh made you a quick breakfast and some coffee," he says, a little breathily after inhaling her scent.

It was subtle, but she noticed his nostrils flare just the tiniest bit, the scent of her perfume mixing with the sweet smell of the coffee in his hand.

"Aw, that was really thoughtful of you. Thanks jagi," she smiles, leaning in to just barely graze the corner of his lips with hers as she takes the items from his hands and makes her way around the island to have a seat.

"You're welcome," he says, frowns forming on his face when his members start to snicker, having just watched him damn near lose his whole mind over her.

"Have you eaten yet Yoongs?" she asks, enjoying the omelet he'd made her.

"I ate mine while I was cooking yours," he replies, grabbing his coffee cup leaning against the counter by the coffee maker.

Just as she expected, he had on his watch as well and she notices that his outfit is a bit more fitted than what he usually wears to the airport. She surveyed him from head to toe—Nike hat, fitted gray joggers, fitted white V neck tshirt, with gray and white Jordan 1's. A thin silver chain rested on his clavicles and his right wrist had quite a few silver and black bracelets to match the black watch on his left wrist. As he brought his coffee cup to his lips, there was the unmistakable glint from the rings that adorned his fingers.