Chapter 16: This things suits me??

Start from the beginning

She was well-behaved. She, who normally pretended to be so fierce was currently sitting in place obediently, waiting for her lunch. Her eyes were completely focused on the lunch box as she pursed her lips in anticipation.

Just like a kindergartener.

When interacting with such a child, you should always be gentle.

Especially since she just cried.

Jiyeon opened the lunch box, placed a pair of chopsticks on top of it, and pushed it over.

After that, she also handed an apple over.

Then as though talking to a kindergartener, she reminded her that she should eat fruits often as they supplemented vitamins.

The corners of her mouth raised at some point without realizing and her apricot-shaped eyes curved into a crescent, her smile very sweet.

Hyunjung stared at her, then retracted her gaze and picked up the chopsticks to start eating.

Her eyes seemed to light up a little, and she quietly responded, “Oh.”

Assistant Nam was out on an errand today, and fearing that nobody would take care of the crybaby, Jiyeon took the initiative to help her with what she could.

She first brought a cup to the break room and filled it with some hot coffee for her, then she took her hot water bag and changed the water.

She could tell that she was someone who couldn’t take care of herself well in daily life.

It was too dark in the garage earlier, so she could only make out the design on the hot water bag, and it seemed to be in good condition.

After looking closer, she discovered that this thing was quite old. Not only had the pattern worn off a lot, but even the water connector was also the most traditional design.

The mouth was too small and was not easy to fill. Using too much hot water at once made the water splash out, easily burning people.

She was scalded several times in a row, and by the end, angrily wanted to replace it.

She remembered the last time she went shopping with Luda, she bought many things, one of them a chargeable hot water bag. You could directly tie it to the waist or put your hands inside.

She and Luda each bought one. It was during the holiday season, so the young lady at the checkout was very considerate and wrapped the items up in a highly ceremonious way. Not only was there a small box, but it was also wrapped with a ribbon.

After returning home, Jiyeon thought back before finding it in her small cabinet.

She had always been very particular about storing things, so even after so long, the box wasn’t damaged at all. The ribbon still sat beautifully on top of it.

It’s still good to give as a gift.

She was afraid she couldn’t return the ribbon to its original look, so she didn’t bother with opening it and simply put it aside.