@CarlyMcKinley: Love my momma @JennaMK <3 http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh496/biebersgirl222/Selena-Gomez-Sits-On-Moms-Lap.jpg

            A few minutes later, the bell rang. I exchange look with Mum and she nods. Standing up, I walk towards the door and open it, revealing Harry. He’s wearing the dark blue Jack Wills hoodie I gave him for his birthday with jeans and Converse.

            “Hey,” I smile, and then look inside my house before looking back at him. “Let’s talk on the porch.”

            Harry nods and I step outside while closing the door. The two of us then sit on the porch and I put my coffee cup next to me. “So you wanted to talk?” Harry asks, resting his arms on his knees as his hands lace together.

            I take a deep breath and nod. “Harry, what would you do if I told you I’ve made my decision about us?” I ask, biting the inside of my cheek.

            Harry’s head snaps towards me, his green eyes widening. “Y-You have?” he stutters.

            I nod. “I have,” I confirm.

            Harry bites his bottom lip. “And what is it?”

            “I...” I take a breath. “I want to be with you again.”

            A smile forms on Harry’s lips, dimples coming into view. “You do?”

            I nod, smiling. “I do,” I say. “But, I don’t know if it’s fair to you. I mean, I’m leaving today and –”

            “We’ll make it work,” Harry cuts me off. “I’ll come visit you whenever and you can come too. I just... I just wanna know that you’re mine.”

            I grin. “Well, I’m yours.”

            “So you’ll be my girlfriend?”

            I grin widely. “Yes, Harry, I will be your girlfriend.”

            Harry grins widely as well, before leaning in and kissing me full on my lips. I chuckle against his lips, but kiss him back as I wrap my arms around his neck. This was the best feeling ever, knowing that I was back with the guy that I’m in love with. When we pulled away, Harry leaned his forehead against mine, and I let out a small sigh.

            “I wish you were coming with me,” I mumble.

            “I can always catch a flight tomorrow,” he suggests with a smile.

            My eyes widen. “You’ll do that?” I ask excitedly.