My phone started ringing and I felt myself sigh when I see the name of Nick on the top of the screen. I answered the phone and put it up against my ear with my fingere pinching the bridge of my nose. I could just sense this call was gonna take a long time.

"He-"

"IS THIS THE GIRL NICK LIKES??"

The girl that Nick likes? Bro the guy actually pulled someone?

"No, I think you have the wrong person" I chuckled, scratching the back of my neck "Where's Nick?"

"BITCH GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE" I hear Nick on the other line yell out "LET GO OF ME YOU SON OF A BITCH"

Honestly I'm starting to believe he's being kidnapped and not in the rehearsal dinner. Could be wrong but I have a pretty good chance I'm right.

I heard a bunch of talking on the other line and none of them sounded like women. It really was possible Nick was kidnapped and kept hostage while they called me.

Before anything else happened, the call ended which left me confused. What the hell was that? Did I somehow become a witness to a crime? Oh my god am I going to court for the murder of Nick?

My phone rang again but this time it was a face time from Nick. This is where I get my location stolen and they enter my house and I die.

I answer the phone and it was someone with sunglasses in a dark room with a beanie wearing a suit. I just don't know what the fuck is happening.

"HOLA" He waved at the camera, keeping his face uncomfortably close to the phone

"Hello?" I kept my phone camera at the ceiling, clearly not comfortable with showing my face to these strangers. Yeah I did post my face all over my socials but this is different.

"ALEX LET GO OF MY PHONE!" Nick's squeaky voice yells out in the background. "LET ME GO" He sounded so much like a child that it started to lift some stress from my shoulders. It was definitely his friends.

"Can I talk to Nick?" I requested, hoping they would budge.

"OOOH SHE CALLS YOU NICK" One of the people at the back called out "You met her online and allow her to call you Nick?"

"YES NOW GIMME MY PHONE" Nick sounded like he wanted to cry as a video of Alex is seen running away with Nick's phone in hand.

Poor guy is the one friend everyone loves to bully.

"I want my phone" Nick sighed in the back. Alex raised the phone above his head and I catch a glimpse of his background.

Nick was being held on his chair by tall men I can't see the face of with a table in front of them filled with shot glasses and a bunch of alcohol I hate to admit I know the name of. A bunch of other people surrounded him as he was sitting defeatedly in his chair, looking at the floor.

"LITTLE BABY SAPNAP" Some British accent said in a high voice, pinching Nick's cheek "Wittle baby Nicky poo is gonna cry"

"GEORGE" Nick tried to resist but clearly his friends were stronger than him and held him down easily "LET ME GO"

George.. I think I've heard that name before? I think it was the one Nick labeled as "Pussy" when we first met. And then it hit me, that was the groom.

George was going to get married and for rehearsal dinner, they got drunk and now are making fun of Nick for some reason.

Alex pulled the phone back down to his uncomfortably close angle and started walking. I think it was going back to Nick, I couldn't really tell.

The camera pans to Nick's face and he looks up seeing my ceiling. I was scared to show my face knowing there were more than 5 people staring at the phone. It was just weird...