Hi!

Welcome to equinox 🖤

Equinox— the word— is an event that happens twice a year. It occurs when the sun crosses the earth's equator, causing day and night to be of equal length.

Some food for thought when it comes to this story— having equal amounts of daylight and darkness.

Equinox follows the life of our girl Beatrix, and how her journey has definitely not been an ordinary one. This story is based within a motorcycle club, and includes all the nitty gritty that comes along with that.

Growing up together, Harry and Beatrix haven't walked the easiest path. They are both complete opposites, couldn't be more different. With Beatrix being the youngest daughter of the Filthy Freaks president, and Harry earning his way into the club, the two are not set up for a sweet love story.

It isn't a love that is recognisable at first, with Harry being best mates with her brother, having to answer to her dad, and her being who she is, Harry doesn't see her in that kind of light. So we follow that journey, as well as Beatrix finding her feet, trying to worm her way out of the tight shackles that come with being the daughter of a feared man.

This story is a dark harry fic. He's not nice. He's an asshole. He's mean and oh so irritating.

And Beatrix definitely gives him a run for his money. She's headstrong. Says it as it is. Very blunt. A very talented dancer, soon to be sweet entertainer. And she's the craziest biker babe out.

Be mindful that this story includes:
- lots of smut (probably chaotic and not soft)
- explicit language
- dark themes
- biker slang (seriously loads)
- violence
- MC ways of life, club codes and mindset

This story lives and breaths the MC world. I have tried to do loads of research when it comes to their kind of lifestyle because I wanted to make it feel as real as possible. I have also made a list of the MC positions and who is what, so that you're able to look back on it if needed.

I am super excited for this story, it's going to be something so completely different to what I'm usually used to writing and for that I cannot wait.

I hope you enjoy it and get immersed into the life as much as I have.

I love you guys so bad.

Chapters won't be posted for a little while, but they're currently being written. When the time is right, they're all yours.

Follow me on twitter for all kinds of updates - ohharryangel

Stay tuned🖤