Tamsyn soon appeared, holding a basket of colourful wildflowers. She paused in the entry way when she realised that she had more company than she had expected. Her eyes instantly clocked on Mason, before they darted to the side. Tamsyn appeared somewhat uncomfortable. "I'm here to check up on Roman." She muttered, closing the door behind her with a soft click.

"Thank you for aiding my sister and her partner." Angelina told the woman as she passed.

Tamsyn paused mid stride as she relented a nod. "I'm happy to help."

Angelina nodded, offering a smile.

"Could I please speak with you before you leave?" Tamsyn asked.

Angelina blinked, startled by the woman's sudden request. However, she agreed, following the woman after she placed her basket of flowers on the tabletop. Tamsyn guided her outside, just near the entrance way. Angelina closed the door behind her, suffocating the light that came from inside. She could clearly make out Tamsyn's slim figure in the dark.

"I wanted to apologise to you." Tamsyn began.

Angelina leaned against the door, crossing her arms. "Oh."

She watched Tamsyn lower her head as she fiddled with her fingers. "I was poor with the way I handled things when mother put you on the hot seat for releasing the prisoners. I apologise for letting people assume you had something to do with that incident."

"What made you do it?" Angelina sensed, rather than saw that the woman was now blushing.

"I didn't trust you." The woman admitted.

"And you still don't trust me and that's fine. Rapport takes time."

Tamsyn laughed then. "That's exactly what Mason told me when he spoke with me about the incident. He wasn't pleased. I never felt so ashamed in my life until then. I should've known that Mason wouldn't place his trust in someone who wasn't worthy of it."

"Mason knows what he's doing."

"I know." Tamsyn sighed, "I really do apologise for my actions, or rather, lack thereof."

"Apology accepted. Thank you."

Tamsyn exhaled in relief.

"One more question." Angelina straightened. She caught the Healer's gaze. "Are your feelings for Mason platonic or more Tamsyn?"

Tamsyn stiffened. "W-what?"

"Tamsyn. Please tell me the truth. I want to know where we stand. The way Mason and I got together may have been a bit unconventional, but I do have genuine feelings for him."

Tamsyn took a deep breath and then slowly shook her head. "I don't have feelings for Mason in that way anymore. He never led me on or gave me any indication that there was more for us beyond what we already had. I just miss him sometimes as a friend but after we split, he never was around me the same way he used to be."

Angelina contemplated her words and searched her expression.

The woman wasn't lying. She believed her words. In turn, Angelina had no other choice but to believe her too.

"Ok." Angelina replied.

Tamsyn chewed on her lip, hesitating on her words. As if finding the courage to voice her words, she continued, "Mason has genuine feelings for you too. As a friend of his, I hope you take care of him. He's special to everyone in this Pack. He's the heartbeat of this place Angelina. Treat him well."

Angelina nodded. Tamsyn eventually returned inside. When the door opened again, Mason was there, standing beside her. He silently took her hand and led her away.