"Who is that woman behind you?" The little girl points at something next to her.

The young lady turns around to see a younger lady that was almost her height.

She wasn't as young as the elementary students, but she was young enough to be an adult and a knight school graduate.

"There is no need to counter your enemies, young ones. All you gotta do is simply grip your weapon." The younger woman grabs the wooden sword off the floor.

"AND STRIKE WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT! RAAAHHH!!!"

As the wooden sword made contact with the dummy's head, it was sliced clean off from the main body. But since it was a wooden sword, it was more similar to a wooden bat than an actual steel sword. The wooden dummie's head broke and exploded into many sharp or large pieces.

Fortunately, none of the pieces went towards the children.

The young lady seemed unamused of the younger woman's antics, wiping her clothes off from the wooden splinters.

The children stood up and cheered at the younger woman for committing something awesome in their child-like minds.

"Thank you. Thank you." The younger woman bowed.

"I hope you enjoyed my presence and teachings, children. We both shall take our leave." The young woman bowed as well while pulling the younger woman with her after that.

...

After pulling her to the side, the younger woman was given a word of advice and a small discipline matter.

"You cannot just break a wooden object in front of children like that. What if the broken pieces hit the children? How would you explain that to our parents, Komachi?"

"Relax, Yukino, I made sure that they wouldn't get hurt. I did it by striking from the right since they were facing the right. I'm smarter than you think."

Yukino takes a good look at her adoptive sister, up and down with a blank face.

Komachi, who was rescued by Yukino 11 years ago, was officially adopted by the Yukinoshita family a day later. Though no one knows the reason why as it was held top secret and classified.

The 7 year old girl who had short hair as a young child, now possesses a longer set of hair almost as long as Yukino.

While she wasn't as beautiful as Yukino or Haruno as she wasn't an official Yukinoshita by blood, she was up there as one of the most attractive in the kingdom.

Still, her name was Komachi Yukinoshita.

As no one knows her last name due to her original mother dying with no information of her name. They only knew that Komachi was her name from Yukino's memories.

And it seemed that Komachi herself cannot remember her past life.

The reason being because of the attack from 11 years ago. A lone goblin her original mother was running away from managed to throw a rock towards the young child's skull. The impact and damage of the rock forcing her to go unconscious.

And while she was able to make it alive. She could not remember a thing before the attack. Not her family members, or her past life.

Her past life is a mystery to everyone, but that doesn't stop her from being energetic and friendly. Her Yukinoshita title doesn't change a single thing, not even her personality. She doesn't let it go over her mind and she genuinely likes to have fun.

She also likes to enjoy having spars with anyone, whether they are weaker or stronger than her.

Even she herself doesn't know why she likes to fight.