That Day....

Perspective will be in Third Person

__________________________________

In this world, it isn't the humans that have taken over the world. They have not populated in the entire world. There is not one dominant species in this world. It's impossible to claim land without someone dying. Let alone, claiming the entire world. And it is rather too risky to even think about planning to take more land without guaranteed victory.

Thus, the humans have come to a decision to establish a kingdom within a vast amount of land that spans within miles with a monarchy system.

A king and a queen.

A royal family that is.

And the royal family has relations with other families in the kingdom that are considered royal as well. Such as the General of the Army and Supreme Judge.

The Yukinoshitas, they are the top royal family that are the first in command that rule this kingdom. King and queen, husband and wife.

The Hayamas, the second family in command with their father as the General of the Army.

The Yuigahamas, the third family in command with their father as the Supreme Judge.

And many more families.

Families like these are normally more stronger than others. Not because of their title, but because of their ancestors passing down their strength onto one another. Their genes getting stronger with each generation.

And with their own weapons in their hands, they become even stronger.

With such a powerful family, they can form an army to defend their kingdom in exchange for goods and promises.

That being said, let us spectate this kingdom growing stronger and stronger, day by day.

And maybe, they will be able to conquer the entire world.

...

In the castle of the Yukinoshita's, the number one royal family in command of the entire kingdom, there is a little girl at the age of 12 who is preparing herself for her education.

Her name is Yukino Yukinoshita.

Despite her small figurine, she is rather more physically stronger than you think. Stronger than most of the boys in her classroom. As shown during her first day of middle school education. She flipped the most physically fit boy in her classroom with only her upper body strength.

She is the younger sister of the family. Her other sibling being the elder sister, Haruno Yukinoshita. Unlike her elder sister who likes to show off her power to everyone she sees, most specifically teenager boys who drool over her, Yukino is the type to keep everything to herself. She doesn't want to show off. She doesn't want to gain someone's satisfaction when it means nothing to her.

Thus she only has a specific group of friends she normally talks to. But due to being the number one royal family in command, she's always popular in her own school.

But being royal isn't her only reason for her popularity.

She's insanely beautiful, leaving every boy awestruck in not just her classroom, but the entire school board of education. She excels at everything the teacher has taught to every other student. And she's frighteningly friendly compared to her elder sister due to alleged rumors from a few years back when Haruno was a middle schooler herself.

That being said, Yukino is just getting ready for her last day of the school year. She wants to dress nicely this time with a unique set of clothing even though she has already been doing that ever since she was 5. But this time, she genuinely feels like she should celebrate, passing through another grade. Being the daughter of the king, she can dress whatever she wants, breaking the school dress code.