Chapter 136- 140

Začít od začátku

Chapter 137

"Oh my god! This is really my baby's certificate! Bao, why is it so good. I'll just say it! How could my daughter be not smart, you really follow your mother, smart, beautiful, cute and obedient. "Xu Tao rarely took Zhao Linuan's certificate, and praised her daughter happily, and also praised herself by the way.

When Zhao Linan used to go to school, Xu Tao was used to getting the first place in the test and getting the certificate, and she didn't even look forward to it. If Zhao Linan told her that he didn't get the certificate or the first place in the grade, Xu Tao would be happy. Will be surprised.

But Zhao Linuan has always been a problem child. Since the first grade, Xu Tao's expectation for her is to be less called a parent and cause less trouble. I never thought that Zhao Linuan would still be able to get a certificate of merit and take a grade test. First.

This is the gift of learning finally awakened, so happy.

"Yes, I'm like a mother, smart." Zhao Linuan was also overjoyed.

After no longer arguing and being jealous, the mother and daughter get along very harmoniously, with the same temperament, and Zhao Linuan was the first to submit .

"Yes!" Xu Tao nodded with a look of relief: "Baby, this is the first time to take the first grade test. It's great. Mom is very proud and very happy."

Xu Tao put down the certificate and kissed her daughter's face Twice, and then holding a certificate of honor, he sat on the sofa and looked back and forth.

That's why it's not popular to post on WeChat Moments at the moment, and Xiao Q's mood messages are popular, otherwise Xu Tao would definitely post a Moments to show off.

Zhao Linuan was also very happy, leaning next to Xu Tao and acting like a spoiled child: "Mom, do I get a reward for being the first in the whole grade?" The girl sat beside the sofa with a smile, and asked with her arms around Xu Tao's neck.

"Yes!" Xu Tao naturally said yes: "Baby, what reward do you want? Say it."

Xu Tao had the gesture of the queen waving and throwing thousands of dollars.

"I want to buy some clothes for Granny Guo and Guo Fei and send them over with my pocket money, but I don't have enough pocket money. Can you support me, Mom?" Zhao Linuan looked at Xu Tao expectantly.

After leaving the Fairy's Au in Sichuan Province, Zhao Linnuan, Guo Fei, and Guo Liang still kept in touch, using the contact method of writing letters.

In order not to increase the burden on Guo Fei and the others, Zhao Linuan would put a few stamps in the envelope every time he wrote a reply, and at the same time he could know the news about the Fairy Au. .

Although it was inconvenient to write back and forth, and it would take only half a month to twenty days to receive a letter, Zhao Linuan had always maintained the habit of communication after returning, and he had not changed it.

Therefore, after Zhao Linuan returned to Yangcheng, she also knew the situation at the Fairy's Au. It was cold in winter. She received a reply from Guo Fei yesterday. Guo Fei told her that it was snowing in the Fairy's Au in Sichuan Province, and it was very beautiful. .

Knowing that there have been several heavy snowfalls in Fairy's Au recently, Zhao Linnuan began to worry about the situation there. Granny Guo and Guo Fei had too few sources of income.

"Nuan Nuan, my darling!" Xu Tao put down the award and cupped the little girl's cheeks with both hands.

"Mom!" Xu Tao's face was piled up with a pouty expression on Zhao Linuan's face. Then, Zhao Linuan was treated ruthlessly by Xu Tao's ruthless kisses. The little girl's face is swollen when she kisses it.

"Mom, everyone's face is full of your saliva!" Zhao Linuan wanted to run away a little shyly, and his words contained a protest, but the protest was not particularly obvious.

Xu Taopapa kissed several times, and after letting Zhao Linuan know what a hooligan was, the little girl also kissed Xu Tao in turn, stubbornly rubbing a bunch of saliva on Xu Tao's face.

Xu Tao didn't give her a chance. Hahaha was a fierce kiss, and Zhao Linuan couldn't laugh.

"To commemorate your first grade first exam, your mother will reward you. Then you won't need your pocket money to buy clothes for Fairy's Au. Mom will buy them all for you and send them in your name." Xu Tao and Zhao Linuan discuss.

She was very happy, very happy that Zhao Linuan had gotten better, and also very happy that in just half a month, the little girl left for a few months, and she did not forget those lovely friends because of this.

What she wants to do is good and kind, and Xu Tao is also willing to take care of her little kindness.

Just like when Zhao Linan wanted to help his classmates, Xu Tao will never be stingy as long as it is sincere and kind, even if it is a large expense.

"Thank you mom." Zhao Linan also hugged Xu Tao back.

Zhao Linan's school was on holiday, and Zhao Linan also returned to Yangcheng from Beicheng. He got off the plane, thinking that he would receive a warm hug and welcome from his sister.

As a result, I received a call from my father, saying that he should go home by himself. My mother and sister went shopping and had no time to pick him up.

"...?" I'm free to go shopping, but I'm not free to pick him up.

He went to college for half a semester, didn't miss him and didn't pick him up, but would rather go shopping?

Zhao Linan didn't know why, but felt that his status was at stake, and wanted to vomit blood. Then he dragged his luggage and silently took a taxi home. When he got home, only the part-time nanny aunt nodded and asked a few questions.

Zhao Linan packed her luggage back to her room, and waited in the living room downstairs to watch TV. In the evening, at dinner, Xu Tao and Zhao Linuan went home with a bunch of shopping bags.

The mother and daughter are kissing each other, and the picture is harmonious and beautiful.

"Mom." Zhao Linan stood up from the sofa.

"Xiao Nan is back." Xu Tao smiled.

"Brother." Zhao Linan also smiled sweetly from his elder brother Zhao Linan.

Zhao Linan silently raised his arms to a stalemate. In his imagination, the warm hug from his sister was gone again.

Zhao Linuan was all thinking about talking to Xu Tao, talking about interesting things about the Fairy's Au. Xu Tao responded by putting down her things, glanced at her eldest son, and pursed her lips and smiled softly.

Zhao Linan was a little jealous. After feeling that the two women in the family no longer regarded him as the center of jealousy, he was inexplicably a little disappointed, but he was also very happy to see the change of his sister Zhao Linan.

In fact, when he knew that Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo took their sister to the remote Sichuan province to experience life without discussing it, he was particularly disapproving.

The person who is the most unhappy and unhappy is him. How could he be willing to let his sister suffer that kind of hardship? He was worried that he had lost several kilograms in the past half a month. a bit.

But now Zhao Linan is not as sticky as he used to be, but he is not so bearable anymore. Naturally, Zhao Linan is also happy, and he is also happy with the great change of his sister.

However, Zhao Linan is also a little jealous. The person who is jealous of her sister's favorite and sticky becomes her mother. Alas, he is the big brother who raised her unconscionable sister with shit and urine. Now he is ignored. is ignored.

Thinking about it, Zhao Linan felt uncomfortable.

The first year after Zhao Linan was completely reborn was also the leap from 1999 to the millennium.

This year, when the Zhao family returned to Wenzhou for the Chinese New Year, Zhao Weilan and Liao Tuhang, husband and wife, gave birth to a fat girl on the first day of the new year, named Liao Chuyi, which means welcoming the millennium It means the first day of the first lunar month.

The Zhao family was very happy when they learned that Zhao Weilan gave birth to a child far away in Wenzhou. When Liao Tuhang called and announced the good news to Zhao Weiguo, the happiness was beyond words.

Everyone in the Zhao family is very happy about the arrival of the Liao family's first year of junior high school. After Zhao Libei was born, the Zhao family has not had a baby baby for several years. relationship with people.

Liao Chuyi's child is not unexpected, it should be the last child of Zhao's family, Zhao Linan, and their generation. The little girl was born on the first day of the first month of the millennium. Everyone thinks that the little guy is very good at picking time and time day.

"Is there a name for it?"

"Yes, it's called Liao Chuyi."

"Junior? This name is a bit perfunctory, so how can it be called Chuyi!" Zhao's father was also happy to know that Zhao Weilan gave birth to a daughter , but not satisfied with the name.

A child born on the first day of the first lunar month is called Liao Chuyi. What if the second and third day of the first lunar month or the fourteenth and fifteenth day of the first lunar month? Could it be so perfunctory.

Father Zhao felt that it was perfunctory, but for young people, the name Liao Chuyi was quite interesting, but to the elderly of Father Zhao's age, the name seemed to be the result of a playful name for a young couple who were not sensible.

But Zhao's father just complained, but he didn't have any special objection. He could also know that Zhao Weilan and Liao Tuhang named their children the first year of the first year. After all, the arrival of the little girl also made Zhao Weilan's mentality and Liao Tu's mind. Hang's marital relationship has undergone tremendous changes.

Zhao Weilan and Liao Tuhang got married at the beginning, and they both seem to be married with a suitable purpose, feelings? It doesn't seem to be that deep either.

Now the birth of a daughter has made the relationship between the two people more harmonious. The child is a concoction for the husband and wife, which is indeed true. In addition, Zhao Weilan and Liao Tuhang gradually developed a relationship after running in, and they are very happy now.

Zhao Weilan gave birth to a child at the beginning of the new year. The Zhao family did not stay in their hometown in Wenzhou for too long this year. After the third day of the new year, everyone left and returned to Yangcheng.

After returning to Yangcheng, everyone went to Liao's house to see Zhao Weilan, and of course the focus was to see the children of Liao Chuyi who were born on the first day of the new year.

Liao Chuyi's first child is a bit chubby, more chubby than all the children of the Zhao family's four brothers and sisters at birth, weighing more than eight pounds.

"Little aunt, sister, she's so soft." Zhao Linuan leaned over to the crib, reached out to touch the little sister's face, and spoke in surprise.

The first day of primary school, who was born almost a week ago, is fat and fat, and the nutrition is very comprehensive at a glance.

"The child is still young, Nuan Nuan, do you need to be gentle when you touch your sister's face?" Xu Tao reminded Zhao Li Nuan beside her.

"Okay." Zhao Linuan nodded and continued to look at his sister in surprise.

Zhao Linuan liked this chubby little sister very much. After watching her, she stuck next to Xu Tao, and curiously asked Xu Tao about her appearance as a baby.

"Mom, was I so fat when I was young?" Zhao Linuan asked.

The little girl thinks that her sister is good-looking, cute and cute, even if she is chubby, is she also that fat?

"That's not true." Xu Tao shook her head silently after thinking about it.

She glanced at Zhao Weilan's daughter, the child was born three or four days ago, and she looked much fairer and chubby, making her appearance quite handsome, even better than when Zhao Linuan was born.

When Zhao Linuan was born, Xu Tao still remembers it so far. She was really ugly. She really thought the child was ugly at that time.

"Oh, Mom, that Nuan Nuan must be the cutest little baby, right?" Zhao Li Nuan blinked and boasted.

The little girl's narcissistic expression left Xu Tao speechless.

Yo baby! You actually made your mother cry!

But can Xu Tao say this? No!

"Well, the cutest." Xu Tao repeated this word, thinking about whether to tell Zhao Linuan the truth, and finally chose a lie that went against her heart.

When Zhao Linan was born, she was really ugly and couldn't bear to look directly at her. Don't look at her small appearance now, she seems to be the prettiest, even as big as Zhao Linan's brother.

And the facts have also proved that the newborn child is ugly, don't be in a hurry to lose it, just raise it.

It is true that children grow up anyway. The uglier the newborn child is, the more beautiful it will be after being raised. There is no doubt that Zhao Linan is a special case of the huge reversal of raising.

"We Nuan Nuan are the best and the best." Xu Tao echoed her.

"Nuan Nuan, listen to the truth from brother, don't listen to mother's nonsense, you were really ugly when you were young, and it has nothing to do with being good-looking." Zhao Linan took a breath and took it next to him.

Zhao Linnuan was attacked by his straight brother.

"Brother, you're just talking nonsense, Nuan Nuan looks good!" Zhao Li Nuan was puzzled and unhappy.

My brother even called her ugly, woohoo!

"You were really ugly when you were young, you look very special, little old man." Zhao Linan may have been constantly jealous during the winter vacation. After his sister was not so attached to him, he couldn't help but think of pantothenic acid.

He happened to hear Zhao Linuan asking about his appearance when he was a child just now, and he also remembered his worries about being a big brother at the time.

At first, he suspected that his sister was going to be smashed into his hands and couldn't marry, but he never thought that the little guy was good-looking, but he didn't have a good conscience.

"Impossible, brother lied to me." Zhao Linuan refused to believe it: "Mom, brother he bullied me."

"Not at all..." Xu Tao replied embarrassedly.

She wanted to go along with Zhao Linan and tell Zhao Linan that Zhao Linan lied to her, but Zhao Linan started recording when the girl was very young, and even took the birth photos with Zhao Linan who was just born.

After the full moon, Zhao Linan bought a camera. Xu Tao didn't know all of Zhao Linan's growth. Zhao Linan really recorded it, and the little girl did not escape Zhao Linan's photographing evidence.

"?" Zhao Linuan blinked.

So is it true that my brother said that she looked like a little old man when she was a child? She is ugly!

"Brother didn't lie. Brother has evidence. I still have the photo of your little old man. I'll show it to you when I get home later." Zhao Linan smiled badly at his sister.

Zhao Linan, the second child, is indeed a bit miserable. When Zhao Linan loves her, Xu Tao is often blind and jealous and hates her. From time to time, she also adjusts her bad attitude and quarrels with her.

Now that the relationship between Zhao Linan and Xu Tao's mother and daughter has eased, and after the rapid progress, Zhao Linan, the elder brother, has begun to pour cold water.

After all, the process of growing up for a little girl is also very sad.

Especially when Zhao Linan returned home and saw the photos she took when she was born, she once ignored her brother Zhao Linan. After all, she felt that it was her brother who preserved her terrible dark history.

How could such a terrifying black history be happy for a stinky little brat, ugly, really ugly.

"Hey! What are you doing!" The photos Zhao Linan showed Zhao Linuan were old photos, which had been specially plasticized and preserved well, but it was easy to destroy them.

Zhao Linan has been paying attention to his sister's expression, and also found the determination flashing in Zhao Linuan's eyes, the idea of ​​trying to destroy the photo is particularly clear, Zhao Linan quickly took out the photo and took it up.

"Brother, give it to me, I want to throw it away, Sailor Moon Nuan Nuan can't have such an ugly photo, I will never admit it, this little old man is me." Zhao Linuan protested with his feet on his feet, and grabbed his lips sharply. on his brother's sleeve.

"Ha! You want to be beautiful." Zhao Linan definitely couldn't make her wish: "I want to keep this photo. Whenever you little cabbage dares to go to the pig, I will expose your birth photo."

Zhao Linan is proud Saying ruthlessly, he easily took the photo and ran back to the room.

"Brother!" Zhao Linan roared at the door of Zhao Linan's room for a long time, stomping his feet to no avail.

Although the two brothers and sisters quarreled because of an ugly photo just born when they were young, they could be considered to have a relationship. In the past, you were sweet and I was sweet, and you were strong and my brother-sister relationship was strong.

For Zhao Linan, her brother Zhao Linan is the evil force that keeps her ugly photos.

For Zhao Linan, his younger sister Zhao Linuan is a little white-eyed wolf, saying that if you don't want a brother, you don't want a brother.

But after the trouble, there was no real problem in the relationship after all. Zhao Linuan's growth process was accompanied by twists and turns, but also accompanied by rebellion and bear temper, but also accompanied by happiness and regret.

After 2000 years, Zhao's father's health gradually deteriorated a lot.

Although Father Zhao came to Yangcheng later, he was not as tired as he used to be in Zhaojia Village, but he endured a lot of hardships.

Once people start to be in bad health and get old, they will have more and more thoughts of falling leaves returning to their roots. Father Zhao knows that his health is getting worse. During the millennium, Father Zhao also specially brought the Zhao family on Qingming Festival. The big and small returned to their hometown in Vancouver to visit the graves.

At this time, Father Zhao was only in poor health, but after returning to his hometown to visit the tomb, he asked the feng shui master in the village to find a place for the tomb in a feng shui treasure land for the couple early.

Xu Tao and her grandchildren were shocked by this decision.

Xu Tao didn't expect it to be like this. Knowing that cremation is not fully popular in the countryside at this time, and there are still many burials, but he didn't expect people to still be there, so he has already considered the funeral.

"Dad, Mom..." Xu Tao wanted to stop her.

I originally thought it was just to go back to my hometown to sweep the tomb. Tomb sweeping during the Qingming Festival was considered a big festival. I didn't expect tomb sweeping to be the second priority, and finding a cemetery for me was the main purpose of Father Zhao.

Although Zhao Weiguo was surprised, he didn't say anything, and even stopped Xu Tao, and did not let Xu Tao stop Zhao's father's decision.

Mother Zhao and Zhao Weiguo both accepted it very calmly and indifferently, especially Mother Zhao, who actually supported Father Zhao's approach, even if someone was still there, it seemed unlucky to find a good cemetery.

But Zhao's father and Zhao's mother don't care so much about these things, and they have already prepared psychologically for the things behind them. Even the husband and wife went to the shroud masters in the nearby town, and they made shrouds and made them. Two sets of coffins, and even a photo was taken.

The two of them seemed to be ready to accept death at any time in the future. This clear understanding once made Xu Tao feel a little uncomfortable.

Xu Tao was very puzzled. When he was talking to Zhao Weiguo at night, Zhao Weiguo said that there are elderly people in Wen Province who are in their 60s and people who have the conditions.

Being able to find a good cemetery while you are still alive also saves the time when your relatives in the family are in a hurry when you really pass away, choose a feng shui treasure land and then choose an auspicious day.

And it makes sense to find your own future cemetery in advance, and buy a house with the people in the city, and buy yourself a good house in advance.

Is this a truth? Xu Tao blinked, with an expression like Zhao Weiguo lying to her.

Although he was shocked by the decision of Zhao's father and Zhao's mother, Xu Tao did not stop him in the end. It is also a fact that Zhao's father and son have not been well in the past two years, so let the old man be happy!

This is the case for most of the elderly. After their health deteriorates, they begin to age rapidly. The elderly who could walk, run and do cool work will become much older in an instant.

In Xu Tao's sense, Father Zhao has always been a tough little old man, but he never imagined that he would fall down so fast, and once he fell ill, he would become skinny and skinny.

Father Zhao is actually not seriously ill, but his normal body has reached the limit. When he was sent to the hospital, the doctor only did a detailed examination and told them that the old man's time was short, not even more than three months.

Father Zhao himself seemed to know that his deadline was approaching. When lying in the hospital, he was in a good mood. When talking to his children and grandchildren, he was very calm, but it was extremely difficult.

Mother Zhao's mentality is also very calm. After Father Zhao fell down and was hospitalized, the husband and wife's green vegetable business stopped. Mother Zhao devoted herself to taking care of Father Zhao in the hospital. .

Xu Tao once thought that Mother Zhao had a big heart, but the truth was that the old people of Zhao's father and mother's age had long since looked down on life and death, and they were much calmer, but they were still afraid and uneasy after all.

After Zhao's father was hospitalized, Zhao's mother seemed to be normal during the day. When she returned home, she was very uncomfortable living alone on the first floor.

The old lady has long been accustomed to chatting with Father Zhao every night. The husband and wife have been with each other for 40 to 50 years, and have long been accustomed to each other's existence. Suddenly, after Father Zhao was hospitalized, Mother Zhao was actually the least accustomed to everyone. of.

"I want to go to the hospital to accompany the old man." On the first day after Zhao's father was hospitalized, Zhao's mother tossed and turned at night by herself and couldn't sleep, so she talked to Zhao Weiguo and his wife at breakfast the next morning. came out.