Chapter 127
"Jiadong..." Lai Fenfen reached out and grabbed the hem of Xu Jiadong's suit, crying uncontrollably.

Lai's mother was also very angry, raised her voice and asked: "Xu Jiadong, are you really going to embarrass our family?"

Once the marriage is annulled today, their family will be really embarrassed.

Xu Jiadong turned his head with a restrained expression, and slowly threw out a sentence: "It's your choice to be embarrassed."

There are many ways to solve it, but if you just backed down a little, agreed, and let everyone sit in the corner together, Xu Jiadong wouldn't have to insist.

But she didn't want to. She had to step on the Xu family's face and let the Xu family sit in the corner.

Even though Xu Jiadong likes Lai Fenfen very much, he thinks that she is quiet and obedient, and a well-behaved girl always makes men protective. Disputes, she will only cry, there is no other way.

Regarding the wedding, she also obeyed her parents' arrangements. Xu Jiadong couldn't bear it and let Lai Fenfen embarrass him. His decision would definitely hurt Lai Fenfen to a certain extent, but he also knew very well that even if he reluctantly got married today, the wedding ceremony would be completed. , I am afraid that the two families will have many problems in the future.

The reason why adults are adults is that adults will weigh the pros and cons, and they will choose to stop losses in time in the wrong things. Since they can see the future, it may not be the best to give up now.

Although this decision is too rational, it also seems a little ruthless.

"Jiadong, don't you treat me like this? I beg you." Lai Fenfen couldn't stop crying, the original delicate bridal makeup was already crying: "Mom, I beg you too, I really can't live without Jiadong Yes, you don't make me embarrassed, okay? It's alright for me to give in a little bit?"

Lai's mother listened to her daughter's cry, frowning irritably, but she did not expect that Xu Jiadong would be so firm and stubborn.

It has to be opened because of a problem of the priority of a family and friends table.

"I'm sorry, Fenfen, we may not be suitable for each other. We can barely get married and we won't live long." Xu Jiadong said frankly.

He can even imagine that today, no matter which side of the two families back down to maintain the peace of the wedding, it will become a great shackle in the future, and it will be difficult to reunite after breaking the mirror. Adults should understand this.

"Xu Jiadong, let me remind you again, have you figured it out?" Seeing Xu Jiadong's resolute attitude, Mother Lai said coldly, "Once you make a decision today to regret your marriage and make a joke, you won't want to establish a foothold in Shanghai City in the future. , our family will never make your life

easier." "Okay, I'll wait." Xu Jiadong nodded, accepting the threat of Lai's mother.

"Jiadong, woohoo, why are you embarrassing me? It's hard for me to be caught in the middle." Lai Fenfen cried, turning her head and begging Lai's mother: "Mom, can you bear it for me? I really love Jiadong, why do you have to make my wedding like this! Don't do this kind of thing, and don't make any more threats, Jiadong will really..." Don't want me.

Lai Fenfen cried and couldn't say what she said later. She was too uncomfortable, and she could only cry in a daze.

"Mom, let's take a step back. Can you sit at the corner table with Dad?" Lai Fenfen cried, her legs trembling and she even wanted to kneel down and beg her mother.

She couldn't think of any other way, Xu Jiadong obviously never compromised, and it was indeed her family's fault.

"Fenfen, can't you see it? Now that my dad and I are willing to be wronged, and people are not willing to marry reluctantly, it's just that you stupid girl can't see it. You think that we can whitewash our grievances by giving in a little bit. Is it peaceful? Everyone has already made up their minds." Lai's mother hated Lai Fenfen for scolding Lai Fenfen.

In her opinion, it was Lai Fenfen's cry that gave Xu Jiadong such confidence, and made him sure that Lai Fenfen was reluctant to part with her, which made her more passive, and her future son-in-law pinched her neck, which was really depressing.

It was also until this moment that Lai's mother still felt that Xu Jiadong was just threatening, not really trying to regret the marriage.

Although he is a famous university student, he is still a young man from out of town. In Shanghai City, whether it is big or small, their family is somewhat well-connected. If he really wants to go out of the room, he regrets his marriage. The future is almost over.

Today, he Xu Jiadong really dared to embarrass their family, that is to have a vengeance, she even risked her life, and asked him to get out of Shanghai City in embarrassment.

What about the famous college students, they are just powerless countrymen.

"Dad, Mom, let's go." Xu Jiadong supported Xu's mother and prepared to leave the dressing room.

Mother Xu's eyes were red, and she pulled Xu Jiadong's arm to persuade him: "Jiadong, your dad and I will not eat, just finish the wedding with Fenfen, you are a man, you can't let it go at this juncture. The woman is embarrassed."

Xu's mother was uncomfortable, but after all, she still wanted to persuade Xu Jiadong to give up her thoughts, and made a fuss over the issue of seats for dinner to cancel the wedding and ruin a marriage. In Xu's opinion, it was not worth it.

If Mother Xu had known that coming to the wedding was such a situation, she would definitely not be willing to come to Shanghai.

If they hadn't come to Shanghai, this would not have happened. After all, they were the parents who embarrassed their children.

Although they don't say anything or do anything, their identity and existence are looked down upon by their relatives.

"Mom, I really can't." Xu Jiadong shook his head helplessly.

Some things can be tolerated, some really can't.

Xu Tao looked at Xu Jiadong from the side. The mature Xu Jiadong looked a little handsome, quite the style of Takeshi Kaneshiro when he was young, and he had an attractive atmosphere all over his body.

If Zhao Weiguo is mature and stable, because of his military career, the whole person has a strong sense of integrity. When you see him, you can feel that Zhao Weiguo is a particularly reliable person.

Xu Jiadong is a big man belonging to Qing Jun's style. He is calm but also mixed with a bookish atmosphere. His personality is sunny and melancholy, but he perfectly blends the feeling of a gentle scum.

Xu Tao has seen a lot of handsome guys in her two lifetimes, because Yan Kong has seen a lot of handsome guys, and her eyes are extraordinarily critical, but she has to admit that if the man in Xu Jiadong's style is not a sister and brother, she will definitely like it very much.

That kind of restrained and clear breath on his body breaks his calmness. This kind of person, he disintegrates all the defenses for you, crazy for you, crazy for you, loves firmly and obsessively, just thinking about it is absolutely exciting .

Therefore, Xu Tao felt that his younger brother Xu Jiadong only liked Lai Fenfen to the extent that he did not love him.

He doesn't seem to have learned to love someone yet, and he feels a bit scum.

But Xu Tao seems to understand why this is the case. Lai Fenfen's conditions are really not worthy of Xu Jiadong. The person who makes Xu Jiadong out of control, emotionally shattered and mad, will definitely not be a person who is too weak to have no opinion.

Whether it is marriage or love, it can be interesting only if it is evenly matched.

Otherwise, the unilateral gap will not be a problem in the short term. In the long run, it will obviously not last long. Xu Jiadong needs a woman who can feed him, and Lai Fenfen is obviously not.

"Mom, the children and grandchildren have their own children and grandchildren. Jiadong is an adult. He knows how to make decisions." Xu Tao comforted the other arm that supported Xu's mother.

"Xu Jiadong, if you dare to take a step out of this room, you and Fenfen will really be finished." Lai's mother raised her voice, and when Xu Jiadong opened the door of the dressing room, she immediately warned and reminded.

She didn't want it to be such a mess. After all, it wasn't a big deal.

"Well, I know." Xu Jiadong nodded calmly.

He knew this well.

"Jiadong..." Lai Fenfen cried, dragging her long white wedding dress and crying beside her.

Several bridesmaids of Lai Fenfen at the door were waiting outside. Although the door of the dressing room was blocked, the conversation inside could be vaguely heard, and the expressions of several bridesmaids were very strange.

I never thought that this grand wedding would end like this.

As for Xu Jiadong's classmates and friends, they were very calm. When they saw Xu Jiadong open the door and come out, they all tacitly took off the corsage that was worn on the chest, representing the best man.

"It's decided?" One of the masculine-looking men asked Xu Jiadong while picking a corsage.

"Yeah." Xu Jiadong nodded.

"Success." Xu Jiadong's classmates didn't struggle, nor did they find it strange.

They are all classmates of Xu Jiadong. They are all college students who graduated from famous universities in Shanghai. Not to mention their academic performance. Now that they have graduated and work, their income and their own conditions are like dragons and phoenixes among people.

Xu Jiadong is excellent in himself, and his classmates with good relationships are naturally not bad. They can also see that Lai Fenfen is not worthy of Xu Jiadong, but they did not expect that the fact that they can all see, the Lai family is still alive. Is it not purely a joke?

"Jiadong, don't want me, I woo..." Lai Fenfen grabbed Xu Jiadong's sleeve and cried.

Lai Fenfen's several bridesmaids watched the best men pick the corsages and threw them into the trash can next to them, and they all knew that there was probably no room for improvement.

Several bridesmaids could only surround Lai Fenfen and start to appease her. Just now, I wanted to say soft words to make Xu Jiadong change his mind, alas!

In fact, anyone with eyes can see the excellence of Xu Jiadong. They envied Lai Fenfen's bad luck before, but they didn't expect that when it came to the wedding, the Lai family actually pushed out the good son-in-law.

Although they sympathized with Lai Fenfen, everyone couldn't help but feel that the Lai family's own problems deserved it.

Who would arrange a corner seat for the groom's family at the wedding? It's not about looking down on what people are, it's all men who have to make trouble, not to mention, Xu Jiadong is such a confident and excellent man.

"Xu Jiadong, you are very good! It seems that you have made up your mind. You wait for me, I will not make it easier for you." Lai's mother was also very angry, but she did not expect Xu Jiadong, who she thought was a steamed bun, to take it seriously. Because of the seat problem, the situation has reached the level of repentance.

"Fenfen, don't cry. He doesn't deserve you. Mom will introduce you to Uncle Chen's son. He is an international student who has returned from abroad. The conditions are 10,000 times better than him. Don't cry!" Lai's mother Speak confidently.

Most of the people who can come back from studying abroad these days are people with good family conditions, otherwise, how can they afford their children to study abroad.

"Mom, I only want Jiadong, I don't want anyone but him..." Lai Fenfen cried and shook her head.

"You dead girl, don't give up, he made up his mind today to embarrass our family, I will never agree to you marrying such a poor boy as him, I don't know what to do, I don't know how high the sky is, you just wait for him to regret it. Come and ask for your forgiveness." Lai's mother raised her hand and nodded Lai Fenfen's head with a firm tone.

Since Xu Jiadong insisted on repenting of the marriage, at this juncture, Lai's mother was more angry, and faced the question of how to explain Lai's relatives and friends, and the wedding was annulled.

Xu Jiadong heard Lai's mother's words and did not express his opinion. He looked at the classmates he called in silence: "There is no banquet today. How about you go to the restaurant with my parents for a meal?"

"Yes, of course there is no problem."

"Uncle and auntie, let's go, let's go eat by ourselves." The

four men of the same age as Xu Jiadong immediately nodded their heads. The adults are a group of men who have seen big scenes. At this time, it is very easy to control Live the scene.

Immediately, it seemed that the matter of repenting of the marriage was just a very small matter. Several big boys were still facing Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo, politely calling out their sister and brother-in-law.

Lai's mother took Lai Fenfen out, walking arrogantly. She was thinking about how to go back to the banquet hall and explain to her relatives and friends. It's enough to let everyone eat and drink for free today.

Although there was a big joke, but everyone's gift money was returned, and everyone was given a free meal of the highest-end table in this hotel. I think everyone will have a chance to talk about it, but it will not be unhappy.

"Mr. Fu!" Lai's mother pulled Lai Fenfen forward quickly, which was bound to make Xu Jiadong regret it. She saw a middle-aged man in a suit and leather shoes outside the banquet hall holding a mobile phone and just finished making a call, and immediately let go Open Lai Fenfen's hand and greet him with a smile.

She sent invitations to some familiar people in Shanghai. Many of them, she thought, should not come. Unexpectedly, Mr. Fu Chuanqin, who is in the real estate industry, actually came, which is really a bit of a face.

Lai Fenfen stopped walking when her arm was released. She choked with sadness and turned her head. She wanted to talk to Xu Jiadong, and wanted Xu Jiadong to change his mind.

She felt that things shouldn't be like this, she really really loved him.

"Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations on your marriage." The man known as President Fu put away his mobile phone, said a word of blessing, and then glanced behind his mother Lai.

The original indifferent expression changed: "Mr. Zhao? I didn't expect it to be you!" When Mr. Fu saw Zhao Weiguo, his expression was a little surprised, and then he came over with a face full of surprise.

A large group of people from Xu Jiadong came out of the dressing room and prepared to walk from the banquet hall on the third floor to the restaurant on the second floor.

"Mr. Fu." Zhao Weiguo and Xu Tao walked side by side. Facing the middle-aged man's greeting, he looked up and smiled calmly.

Fu Chuanqin, the CEO of Shanghai Sunshine Real Estate.

"I called Mr. Niu yesterday, and Mr. Niu said that you brought your family to the wedding in Shanghai, so I asked a few more questions and learned that it happened to be in this hotel. I happened to be invited by the banquet, so I stopped by to try my luck. I wanted to see if I would meet Mr. Zhao, but I didn't expect to meet him." Mr. Fu stretched out his hand and shook Zhao Weiguo's hands, and his words were very candid.

"Mr. Fu is looking for me specifically, is there something wrong?" Zhao Weiguo asked after shaking hands politely.

"It's nothing. It wasn't the last time I went to Yangcheng. Mr. Zhao and Mr. Niu treated me warmly. This time, knowing that Mr. Zhao, you brought your wife, children, and children to Shanghai City, my old master naturally has to do the best of the landlord's friendship." Mr. Fu Opening with a smile.

"President Fu is very welcome." Zhao Weiguo and President Fu exchanged a few words.

Lai's mother stood behind her, the ugly expression on her face cracked inch by inch, and everyone could even hear the cracking sound clearly.

The sound of the skin peeling off.

Mother Lai didn't believe Xu Tao's words before, but now she sees that President Fu is talking to the poor boy's brother-in-law. Fu Chuanqin, the real estate boss who has always been honest to her, is so polite to others?

Even if Mother Lai didn't believe it at this moment, she vaguely knew that Xu Jiadong's family might not be that simple.

Xu Tao looked at Lai's mother over there with a smile. From the moment when President Fu warmly greeted Zhao Weiguo, Xu Tao paid attention to Lai's mother.

Lai's mother, who looked down on Xu Jiadong with arrogance before, probably never imagined that the slap in the face would come so quickly!

Fu Chuanqin said enthusiastically that he would make arrangements for the host. As a businessman, he was also very winking. When he walked around Lai's mother Su Yun to Zhao Weiguo, he also saw this group of weird people, and they were dressed in tears. bride in wedding dress.

What happened to this wedding?

If he knew it right, this time Zhao Weiguo brought his family to Shanghai specially, as if to attend his brother-in-law's wedding. He also heard that Zhao Weiguo's brother-in-law was an outstanding young man who graduated from a prestigious university in Shanghai and worked in the financial industry. .

Fu Chuanqin's mind was spinning, his eyes cast a glance at Zhao Weiguo, he also looked at Xu Tao next to Zhao Weiguo, and then looked at Xu Jiadong, who was vaguely similar to Xu Tao in terms of facial features.

After a few words of greeting, Fu Chuanqin immediately took a few steps to greet the daughter in the banquet hall.

"Mr. Zhao, this is my daughter Fu Qinghuan, who also graduated from Shanghai University. When I went to Yangcheng last time, I wanted to introduce her to your brother-in-law, but I never found a suitable opportunity." Not at all guilty.

puff!

To be honest, if it wasn't for the wrong situation, Xu Tao would have burst out laughing.

So cool!

Xu Tao likes this kind of slap in the face quickly and quickly. You see, the poor boy you look down on, and the person you warmly curry favor with introducing her daughter, this kind of feeling is probably going to be very uncomfortable!

Xu Tao looked at Lai's mother playfully, and felt extremely happy.

Lai's mother really felt like she had knocked out her teeth and swallowed blood in her stomach. Lai Fenfen was crying, but she was stunned now, looking at Xu Jiadong and the others.

Whoever was present didn't expect that when the commotion turned out like this, Mother Lai spoke harshly, and some people were also worried about Xu Jiadong. As a result, when they turned around, someone introduced Xu Jiadong to a target.

Still a very beautiful object!

"Dad, we know each other." Fu Qinghuan looked at Xu Jiadong and spoke.

Xu Tao glanced at Lai's mother who had swallowed shit, and after hearing Fu Qinghuan's words, she was attracted by the cold and pure Fu Qinghuan in front of her.

Fu Qinghuan is very beautiful, and she has a cold and frosty style in her height and body. She is very beautiful and eye-catching.

If judged by appearance, personality and family conditions, Lai Fenfen is the type of Xiaojiabiyu.

That Fu Qinghuan is a typical type of rich and noble flower in the world. She is beautiful and self-confident, but her aloof and indifferent spirit is also very addictive. She is beautiful and has a good figure, but she is also Ji Li Ji.

Xu Tao was curious before that Xu Jiadong's calmness and integrity were torn apart. Now, when he saw Fu Qinghuan, he also subconsciously felt that Xu Jiadong and Fu Qinghuan could definitely collide with each other.

Inexplicably, Xu Tao has this kind of certain premonition. In fact, the aura of these two people is too harmonious.

Such two people, if there is no story, I am afraid that they are a bit unreasonable.

And when Xu Jiadong was determined to end the wedding farce before, Xu Tao was also a little unbearable, but now Xu Tao thinks, you see, fate is still the biggest arrangement of God.

The fact that a marriage that is about to be completed can start at this juncture can only mean that Yue Lao's red rope is not strong enough, and it will sway in the wind with a gentle pull.

Looking at Fu Qinghuan now, Xu Tao understood that this should be the reason why Yue Lao couldn't bear to wait too long for the fate of the palace.

"Well, we know each other, they are alumni." Xu Jiadong also nodded.

Xu Jiadong naturally knew about Fu Qinghuan, the flower of the Department of Foreign Languages. The two had met several times, but they didn't know each other in depth.

But Xu Jiadong also had to admit that he somewhat admired Fu Qinghuan.

The girls are very beautiful, cold-hearted, and academically excellent, and they are often the objects of teenage admiration during the boys' dormitory night talk.

Xu Jiadong didn't have a big idea. After graduating from Shanghai City, the two never met each other and almost forgot her. After all, Shanghai City is not big or small. At times, nothing will really happen.

But looking at Fu Qinghuan now, Xu Jiadong felt a strange feeling in his heart.

"Knowing, it's just right, you can chat, after all, both of you are from Shanghai University, there must be a lot of common topics." Fu Chuan was happy.

Xu Jiadong's appearance is beyond doubt, and his ability is also outstanding.

Zhao Weiguo's taxi company, as well as the real estate industry, plus the catering industry's involvement, the Zhao family will definitely become the richest party in Yangcheng in the future.

Before he went to Yangcheng, he wanted to introduce his daughter to Zhao Weiguo's brother-in-law. Unfortunately, when he wanted to introduce him, he heard that there was someone who was going to get married.

It's good now, this marriage should be a mess, and Fu Chuanqin looked at Xu Jiadong like a father-in-law looking at his son-in-law, and it was very pleasing to the eye in an instant.

This kid is not bad, he graduated from a prestigious university, he is dignified and calm, he is not in a hurry when the marriage blows up, and he is a person who can do big things.

He still knew a little about who Su Yun of the Lai family was. He was a typical snobby. The marriage fell through. He didn't need to ask any more questions.

The businessman sees things thoroughly and has a long-term perspective, and has a clear judgment on people. Fu Chuanqin can tell at a glance whether his character is good or not. This Mr. Zhao's brother-in-law is a really good boy who is a good match for his daughter.

If the two families can get married, that would be the icing on the cake, can he not be happy!

"Okay." Fu Qinghuan nodded.

She hadn't planned to come to the wedding today. The Fu family and the Lai family were only relatives who could not get along, but Fu Qinghuan came only after knowing that the groom was Xu Jiadong.

She knew that her father came to the wedding banquet for Xu Jiadong's brother-in-law. She heard that she was a businessman in Yangcheng, and she was involved in the real estate industry. She also ate a big cake from Yangcheng that her father originally valued.

The other party happily and calmly ate the big cake that his father liked and was so greedy, without making her father resentful, it was obvious that he was very capable.

She also did not expect that the poor school grass in the school was not so poor.

What surprised Fu Qinghuan most was that Xu Jiadong gained a firm foothold in the financial industry in a short period of time after graduating, and has become a well-known young talent in the financial industry.

She knew that he was getting married today, and her heart was a little sour, but now she looked at the crying bride in her wedding dress and her eyes were full of red, she guessed that there should be a change in the wedding.

I don't know why, but at this moment, she was a little excited in the depths of her heart. Although she seemed cruel, ruthless, and out of place, she didn't show it, but her father called her out, and the intention of the introduction was so obvious.

If it was a different person, she would definitely refuse, but he Xu Jiadong, she found that she had no idea of ​​​​refusing at all, and there was a hint of joy.

"Mr. Fu, do you know our brother-in-law!?" Mother Lai froze for a moment, put on a smile again, and walked over, and asked Fu Chuanqin, while saying the word "us" with emphasis.

"Brother-in-law?" Fu Chuanqin looked at Mother Lai with a half-smile, "You mean President Zhao?

"

"Mr. Zhao, what is your relationship with this person?" Fu Chuanqin asked Zhao Weiguo.

Zhao Weiguo looked at Lai's mother and said, "I don't know each other very well. I met for the first time today. I almost became in-laws

.

Xu Tao could not wait to regard it as applause, and glanced at Zhao Weiguo with relief.

The man's two sentences not only explained the relationship, but also slapped his face. Although he didn't say a word of swearing during the period, it was enough to make Lai's face extremely ugly.

"Why did Mr. Zhao say that, we Fenfen are going to marry your family, how can it not matter much!" Lai's mother is snobby, but snobbish people are also very sensible and can bend and stretch.

Guessing that Xu Jiadong's brother-in-law is not easy, even Fu Chuanqin, who is in the real estate business in Shanghai, can be treated so politely by the well-known President Fu, and he can't wait to introduce his daughter to Xu Jiadong's attitude, how can Lai's mother not Understand the crux of the problem.

What Xu Tao said before about investing in real estate is probably 100% not a lie.

Figured out this relationship, how could Mother Lai be willing to let this golden turtle son-in-law fly to the mouth of the duck.