Aelita: Huh? Oh, sorry. I woke up with a nightmare.

Jeremy: Again? What was it, this time?

Aelita: The day that the Mantas nearly killed my father... But there was a Pink Ninja there... It seemed like it saved my father. Who's that Pink Ninja?

Ulrich: A pink Ninja on Sector 5?

Aelita: Correct...

Laura: What if it's there?

Jeremy: That's really catastrofic! Plus, today's a bad bay for me! Ms. Hertz neads my help at the lab!

Aelita: No worry, it's just a recon mission. Laura can help us with that.

Laura:(nearly shockes with the hot chocolat) What? I just arrived! You think i can control the things?

Aelita: You helped me reset everything last time, you were there. If it wasn't for that, we wouldn't be here. I know you can control the mission.

Laura: ... ... Okay then! We'll meet at the lab at 2:30 PM. Sounds good?

William: Ok. I'll tell Yumi, in class.

We skip time. It's about 2:30. The Lyoko gang is going down the passage. Laura has a scooter, lika Aelita and Jeremy. They reach the factory, and the elevator took them to the laboratory. Laura entered.  

Laura: Go to the Scanner Room

Laura: Go to the Scanner Room. I'll start the Virtualization, right now

Laura went to the Computer. She took the notes that Jeremy made. She took a quick glance at it, and understood the Virtualization. She likes a lot of Quantum Phisics.

Laura: Okay. Who's going first?

Odd: The girls are!

Aelita: We're in position, Laura.

Laura: Here goes nothing... Transfer Aelita! Transfer Bloom! Transfer Yumi! Upload Yumi! Upload Aelita! Upload Bloom! Virtualization!

Through the binary codes, we can enter Sector 5. Passing by some rooms in the labirinth, we go to the Arena, where Aelita, Bloom and Yumi landed.

Aelita: We're here, Laura! I knew you could do it!

Laura: Well, when i wen tthrough it, it's actually not that hard! The boys are coming!(Lab) Upload Odd! Upload Ulrich! Upload William! Virtualization!

The boys landed in the Arena. Laura realised that she couldn't see them. She looked at the notes, and noticed that something was missing. 

Laura: Woops, i forgot. Holosphere System, activated!

 Holosphere System, activated!