Aelita: Daddy, NO! ENERGY FIELD!

Aelita missed. The Mantas kept fiering. However, there was energy being transfered to the Interface, and Jeremy noticed.

Jeremy: The power... Aelita, try and load the program now!

Aelita: What, but what about my father?

Jeremy: Your father is giving us the power to finish the program! You have to launch it now!

Aelita: No... No!(fires another Energy Field but misses)

Jeremy: Aelita, if you don't do this, your father will have sacreficed himself for nothing!

Aelita launched the program. The Mantas kept firing, but there was someone on top of Sector 5, and used some sort of power.

Hopper finally exploaded, but thanks to that power, he returned to the Digital Sea, unknowen to XANA

Aelita: FATHER!

??: GAH!

The moment Aelita looked to the side, she noticed that Bloom was beside her, and the clock marked 6:59 AM. Bloom looked at Aelita, who was at the vearge of tears.

Bloom: You okay, Aelita?

Aelita: I guess i had another nightmare... But that dream... I saw a pink Ninja, using some kind of power... Like... it was helping my father, because i then saw him on the Digital Sea.

Bloom: You had some sort of vision?

Aelita: Kind of...

Twelve minuts later, We go to the cafeteria. Laura is having breakfast. Odd, Ulrich and Jeremy come in.

Laura: Morning boys.

Odd: Morning, Laura!(sits with Laura)

Jeremy: You saw everything, so far?

Laura: I did. That was no ordinary virus that's for sure. It's not a Boot Virus nor a Macro-Virus. The only thing that could blow up that thing is a Green Virus.(Aelita, William and Bloom come in)

William: A Green Virus? That's quite complex, isn't it?

Bloom: How are you gonna finish that thing?

Aelita: I agree. Making a Green Virus is gonna take lots of time.

Jeremy: So far i got nothing.

Laura: We have to breakdown the structure, and reconfigure everything.

William: Wait, that would create-

Aelita: A Batch-type Virus!

Laura: Correct!

Odd: What the heack is that?

William: It's a primitive, encrypted, polymorphious virus.

Ulrich: In English?

Laura: It's a slow, with a very low infection capacity. Ment to penetrate the system, and nothing will stop it.(notices Aelita's expression) Aelita, like, are you okay?