Ceremony ruined? Check

Mulai dari awal

Crowley asked, "What did you say?"

"I sense a magical power in this child. It's very dangerous... Something so powerful, something that can cause total chaos."

'He's talking about my powers? I know it's that dangerous, but...'

"Therefore, no dorm would be appropriate."

Everyone around me started to whisper amongst themselves. Crowley was much more confused by what the Dark Mirror meant.

"Are you suggesting that the black carriage went to receive a person who was dangerous magic?" Crowley couldn't believe what he had heard. "But that is absurd! The student selection process has not erred once in its century of existence!"

"And another thing..."

"Huh?"

"That child is a she..."

"WHAT?!" Everyone exclaimed, except the boy with lion ears and a small boy with black and pink hair. I feel like they already knew from the start.

Removing the hoodie, I properly fix my low ponytail and looked around to see almost everyone flabbergasted and/or flustered. Even the dorm leaders were shocked.

"Why is that such a big deal? I mean, I'm just a girl."

"Miss Maximoff, this is a all-boy school." Crowley mentioned.

"WHAT?!" Now I'm shocked. Wait, so the carriage brought me to this school without even specifying about my gender?! "How could this happen?!"

While all the commotion going around, the raccoon finally broke out of its prison and exclaimed, "Mmmph! Nnnrgggh... ME! Let ME take her place!"

The raccoon ran in the center and Crowley 'tried' to stop him. "Not so fast, you hyperactive raccoon!"

"Unlike that human and her "dangerous magic," I can actually use magic much better than hers!
So let me be a student here!"

'This bitch. Did he really say his is better than mine? All he can do is spit fire!'

"Look, I'll show you! My spells're the cat's meow!" Before he could do anything, both the red headed boy and I yelled,

"Everyone, get down!"

"Myahahaha!"

The whole room went up into flames and the boy with red eyes couldn't dodged the flames in time, had his butt on fire.

"AHHHHH! HELP! I'm on fire over here!" He yelled running around.

"Someone catch that blasted animal before it sets the entire school ablaze!" Crowley ordered, but the lion-eared boy sighed, looking annoyed.

"Ugh. Can I go now, or...?"

"Ara? I thought you fancied yourself a hunter. Go and help yourself to that plump little morsel!" Said the handsome boy. But the lion-eared boy declined, being too lazy to do it.

"Allow me to handle this, Headmaster Crowley." The boy with glasses offered. "If none of you are up to the task of catching a small animal, I will accept the responsibility."

A voice from a floating tablet then commented, "WTG Azul. Rackin' up those participant credits.

'So his name is Azul.'

"Hey, um, my butt's still on fire... Could someone maybe put it out?!" Being a nice person, I took off my robes and thankfully, my clothes were under the robe and I started to pat down the flames with it. "Thank you so much!"