47 - the fitted sheet

Start from the beginning

Something flutters inside me at his words, my cheeks coloring at the idea. Though his tone is joking, a chuckle rumbling from his chest as he says it, I can't deny how it awakens desire in my core. I gasp when he brings his hand across my ass, slapping me gently.

"Ryder!" I scold, then I scream again when I go flying through the air and land on his mattress, I realize then that he's thrown me down onto it and I barely have time to catch my breath before he's over me, arms on either side of my head.

"You're sure you take it back?" He asks, raising his eyebrows again and I pause, studying his face as I try to decide whether or not I want to give in so easily. When I don't say anything, he shakes his head.

"I need an answer Jourdan," he coaxes, and I giggle.

"Did I hurt your feelings?" I tease him again and he rolls his eyes. Then his hands grip my sides, fingers digging into the skin there as I shriek with laughter. He tickles me until I can barely breathe, also laughing while he keeps me pinned down with his large hands.

"O—Okay," I wheeze when he pauses, one of my hands grabbing at his. "I take it back; I take it back."

"You sure?" His fingers apply pressure, a ticklish sensation lingering, and I wince.

"Yes, I take it back," I plead, my eyes watering from laughing so hard. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings before."

"Tell me you love me," He adds, pressing his fingers against my sides again and I gasp, shrieking a bit when he starts to tickle me again.

"I love you!" I cry, laughing and gasping for breath. "I love you so much, you're the best boyfriend in the whole world, I promise."

"That's better." He grins at me, releasing his grip on me as he leans down over me and locks his lips with mine. I giggle into the kiss, running my arms around his neck and pulling him closer. His hips fall between mine, my legs wrap around his torso, and I squeeze him gently.

"What else can I do?" I murmur against his lips, allowing his tongue to move against mine slowly while I deepen the kiss.

"Show me how much you love me." He responds, voice low and gravely now, I let out a soft sigh as his lips trail my jaw to my neck, finding that spot behind my ear that always twists me up into knots only he can undo. Without hesitating, I move my hands, one sliding down his bare back, over the strong muscles there while they flex, keeping him hovering over me. The other finds the band of his sweatpants, slipping beneath the it so I can hold his growing erection in my palm.

"Is this good?" I ask, my voice light and airy. My thumb runs up the back of his dick, pressing over the slit and spreading his precum around the swollen head. He groans against my neck, shoulders shaking a bit.

"No," he growls, running his hands over my leggings before yanking them off swiftly. "I need to be inside you. Now."

"Let me ride you," I whisper, pulling him free from his sweatpants as he grunts at my words, desire flooding my body instantly as I feel a tightness gather in my core. He pushes the sweatshirt I took from him this morning up, pulling the front of my cotton sports bra down so he can suck and bite at my nipples.

"I love you wearing my clothes." He states, one hand moving down to wrap around my bare thigh, squeezing before moving up and cupping my pussy without warning. I whimper, feeling my inner walls flex and clench together, aching for his cock. "And I love how wet you get, just from kissing."