Chapter 122 Eating Meat

"Go, go home." Zhao Linan turned around and was about to go home, feeling as uncomfortable as a sour lemon.

Xiao cabbage began to learn to hold pigs when he was two and a half years old. Zhao Linan couldn't help but the image of Xiao cabbage and pigs holding umbrellas together just now, tsk, it's an eyesore.

"Brother didn't take the umbrella." Zhao Linuan still remembers the umbrella next to him! The little girl hurriedly reminded Zhao Linan, her voice soft.

Zhao Linan turned in dissatisfaction with his moving pace, stepped on the ruthless momentum and walked to the umbrella, looking at the unsightly umbrella, he really wanted to kick the umbrella away or throw it into the trash can.

After all, this umbrella is the main culprit that hurt his brother's fragile heart. It's okay for him to get in the rain, but it's okay to be responsible for delivering the umbrella. Now that it's not raining, he has to help hold the umbrella.

This umbrella has naturally become extraordinarily unsightly.

"Let's go." Putting away the umbrella, Zhao Linan spoke in a stern tone. When he treated Zhao Linan, he did not have the usual gentleness and care.

You must know that in the past, whenever Zhao Linan's brother was there, Zhao Linan's short legs didn't need to work hard, and they belonged to the baby who was carried away by Zhao Linan.

"Brother, Nuan Nuan wants to hug her." Zhao Linan blinked and saw that her brother Zhao Linan didn't hug her. After blinking, the little girl opened her mouth to act like a spoiled child.

"..." Hug a fart, just followed the other little men, when sending the little man home, aren't the short legs quite able to walk!

"Go on your own." Zhao Linan replied coldly, not intending to get used to the little sister with no conscience.

His brother was heartbroken, he had no strength, he couldn't hold her at all!

"If you want my brother to hug, it will warm your legs and legs." Zhao Linan coquettishly raised his hands and pouted softly in Zhao Linan's direction.

The little girl is really good at acting like a spoiled child. Her acting like a spoiled child is easy to use for everyone, especially Zhao Linan.

Zhao Linan has never succeeded in refusing to escape from his sister's coquetry.

"Aren't you able to walk just now?" Zhao Linan spoke coldly, jealousy made his brother ugly.

Although Zhao Linan had been worried about his old father since Zhao Linan was a month old, he never thought that this old father's worries would come so quickly and so early.

She's only two and a half years old, and she's only a two-and-a-half-year-old kid, so she knows how to please boys, she's awesome!

The little cabbage and the pig, just thinking about it, Zhao Linan's heart will be cold and cold, and it will be unbearable!

"Nuan Nuan is tired, hug me brother!" Zhao Linuan stomped his feet, raised his arms and pouted, and acted like a spoiled child.

The little girl is so coquettish, even stomping her feet is cute.

"..." Zhao Linan really didn't want to hug her at all. He was still angry, but he couldn't help the little girl to act like a spoiled child.

"You have no conscience, my brother owes you something in my last life." Zhao Linan gritted his teeth angrily, bent down and hugged the little girl.

"Hee hee, I love my brother the most." When Zhao Linan was picked up by Zhao Linan, he smiled happily.

"You love a ghost, a woman's mouth, a deceiving ghost." Zhao Linan gritted his teeth and realized the truth. Girls lie to men regardless of age: "Just now, I let your favorite brother get wet in the rain. Why didn't you say your favorite just now."

The hurdle in Zhao Linan's heart would not be over for a while, his heart was completely hurt by this little bastard.

When it was raining, I didn't take a second look, but now I know I love it.

Little liar!

"My favorite brother the most." Zhao Linnuan hugged Zhao Linan coquettishly, and felt like kissing his cheek several times.

Zhao Linan was so displeased by the little girl's kiss that he held the baby with one hand, and held an umbrella with one hand all the way home.

The two-and-a-half-year-old girl is very soft and cute. When she gets home, she happily hugs her brother and acts like a spoiled child to watch cartoons.

Zhao Linan also accompanies her to play. The two brothers and sisters roll around on the sofa in various ways, and share happiness while watching cartoons.

"Brother is hungry and wants to eat cake. Nuan Nuan go and get it for brother, okay?" Zhao Linuan touched the child's face and asked the little girl.

He just wanted to try it out, and his precious sister was reluctant to give her food.

He can remember, the little girl said, she will bring a cake to the boy tomorrow!

"..." Zhao Linuan's happiness came to an abrupt end, and his face suddenly showed reluctance and entanglement: "Nuannuan is going to feed Xiaonian tomorrow! Brother."

Pfft! The knife that the little girl refused stabbed hard into her heart.

"You are really good!" Zhao Linan was upset.

In fact, Zhao Linan has always liked sweets, and coupled with his sister Zhao Linuan's reluctance to give up the stimulation, the more the little girl was reluctant to let him eat, and said that he wanted to bring it to Xiaonian's classmates, he was not willing.

Zhao Linan walked straight from the sofa to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator, there were only three small cakes left in the refrigerator, and he reached out and took them out.

"Brother, don't eat." Zhao Linan saw Zhao Linan open the refrigerator, took out the cake, shook his head anxiously and waved his hand in a loud voice.

"Ha!" Zhao Linan sneered, taking the small cake and eating it in one bite.

"Brother." Zhao Linuan didn't even bother to put on his shoes, and ran towards Zhao Linan with bare feet.

Zhao Linan was fast, eating a small cake in two bites, and eating the second one fiercely.

"Ah, brother, warm cake." Zhao Linuan put both hands on Zhao Linan's lap. Seeing her brother Zhao Linan's bad behavior, the little girl was about to cry.

She wants to leave the cakes for Xiaonian, and my brother ate two of them, woohoo!

"Mine." Zhao Linan didn't show any mercy at all, so he couldn't leave the cake for that pig. My sister liked it, so he would leave it to her, but she wanted to leave it to other men, dreaming!

Xu Tao has control over Zhao Linan's cake weight, at most two small cakes a day, just like Zhao Linan's candy control when he was a child, no more than two a day.

Zhao Linan knew that his sister liked to eat cakes, and he often left his share for her to eat. He spoiled her sister, and his mother Xu Tao knew it well, but he didn't say much.

He was willing to spoil his sister and used to it, and Xu Tao would not do anything.

As a result, the little girl's film was good, and she was going to keep the cake to coax the little man. Oh, when Zhao Linan ate the cake, it was the first time that Zhao Linan was so angry and gnashing his teeth.

"Brother..." Zhao Linan shouted, and Zhao Linan ruthlessly finished the three small cakes.

"Wow! My brother is bad!" Zhao Linuan hummed, tears of grievance welling up in his eyes, and his little hand beat his brother's legs twice.

"..." Zhao Linan felt a little less depressed when he finished eating.

"Wuwu, I don't want brother anymore." Zhao Linuan shed two tears and turned around aggrieved.

Zhao Linan felt guilty and distressed when she saw Xiao Baicai's shoulders drooping, her mouth slumped in grievance, and she turned her head to squat in the corner.

Very good, in order to cuddle the little pig and coax the little man, he didn't hesitate to not have a brother, and even squatted in the corner!

Then squat! He doesn't feel bad!

"..." In the living room, the atmosphere of the two brothers and sisters was a little strange.

"Woooo..." The little girl squatting in the corner shrugged her shoulders a few times.

Zhao Linan sat on the sofa, listening to the gentle choking in his ears, his teeth hurt as well as his heart.

"Brother is hungry, eat your two small cakes, are you so angry?" Zhao Linan stood up and walked over with a sigh. Seeing the little girl squatting in the corner with her back to him, he spoke helplessly, and at the same time stretched out his hand to play flicked her little ears.

"Humph!" Zhao Linuan protested sadly, squatting in the corner and completely ignoring the people behind him.

Zhao Linan is uncomfortable and bald. Girls are angry regardless of age, and it is difficult to coax them.

Zhao Linan has no experience. Apart from coaxing his mother Xu Tao when he was a child, Zhao Linan is the second girl he tried so hard to coax.

"Nuan Nuan, my brother is wrong, can I buy you a big cake to compensate you?" Zhao Linan compromised and apologized.

He also knew that he was a bit irritable and cruel just now, he admitted it, and now he is in charge of coaxing, and he can only choose to compensate, even if he is unwilling.

But the little girl treated him like this, and he was very reluctant.

"Hmph." The little girl was still unhappy, full of temperament.

When Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo went home, they saw the two brothers and sisters quarreling. Zhao Linan sat on the edge of the corner worried, Zhao Linuan also sat on the floor, facing the corner.

To tell you the truth, the picture is very cute and interesting, but the atmosphere is also very strange, you can see at a glance that the two brothers and sisters quarreled.

Oh thick! Xu Tao still wanted to laugh inexplicably.

It never occurred to me that the pet girl mad demon and the younger sister Zhao Linan would also provoke the little ancestor.

You know, Zhao Linan, this little girl, is favored by Zhao Linan. Xu Taodong, if she forgets to put on a pair of socks for her, can be resented by Zhao Linan.

"What are you two doing? Are you arguing?" Xu Tao walked over and asked, in a tone of schadenfreude.

"Mom." Zhao Linuan finally turned around when she heard the voice. The little girl walked over to Xu Tao in tears, and stretched out her arms to hug her, her small mouth shriveled and extremely aggrieved.

Xu Tao reached out and picked her up, and then listened to her whistle blowing complaint, saying that Zhao Linan ate three of her cakes.

"Mom, my brother eats the warm cakes, and he ate them all." Zhao Linuan pouted, and tears filled his eyes when he finished the report, and his grievance was very obvious.

I'm so wronged, I ate it all, and it's gone! There is no way to give the New Year's cake.

"Oh, is Nuan Nuan unhappy because my brother ate your cake?" Xu Tao asked amusingly, and glanced at Zhao Linan who was worried and worried next to her.

Will he deliberately grab his sister's cake to eat? Strange! Don't you leave it all for your sister to eat?

Zhao Linan saw Xu Tao's puzzled eyes, and was a little depressed: "She wants to bring a cake to the boy in the nursery. I'm hungry, so I just ate it."

He explained without saying that he was jealous or unhappy, just Lemon!

"Oh!"

"Hmm, my brother is bad, don't want my brother." Zhao Linuan complained unhappily.

Xu Tao pursed her lips: "I don't want brother anymore?"

"Well, no." Zhao Linuan nodded firmly.

This is badly injured, the little boy is quite heavy, Xu Tao is not continuing to watch the play, ready to appease his son's injured heart.

"Xiao Nuan, when my brother is hungry and eats your cake, Nuan Nuan is angry. Isn't this not good, are you reluctant to let brother eat?" Xu Tao asked her.

"No, my brother ate it on purpose." Zhao Linuan shook his head with a firm tone.

She could clearly tell what her brother meant. There was a difference between eating when you were hungry and eating deliberately.

Xu Tao continued to purse her lips and rolled her eyes: "However, Nuan Nuan usually likes to eat cakes, and my brother often keeps his cakes for you to eat? Brother, he also loves cakes! How could Nuan Nuan be hungry because of my brother? Come on, you won't be happy after eating your cake!" Xu Tao patiently coaxed her daughter to speak.

Zhao Linan has been fond of sweets since he was a child, and he also likes cakes, creamy desserts. After his first birthday, Zhao Linan has a soft spot for cakes.

To tell the truth, if it wasn't for Zhao Linuan, no one would want to pull a small cake from his mouth.

Although Zhao Linan also likes to eat, he still keeps one for Zhao Linuan to eat. How could Xu Tao not know this.

Because of this, knowing that the two brothers and sisters were in trouble because of this matter, Xu Tao subconsciously wanted to protect Zhao Linan.

It's true that Zhao Linuan is angry, but the little girl is a bit domineering, and she is very unscrupulous because her brother loves her!

Zhao Linan is so fond of her, and the little girl has forgotten about her, which is not good.

"..." Mom seemed to be right, Zhao Linuan glanced at the brother next to her.

My brother always keeps the cakes for her to eat! I ate it today, maybe it was because I was really hungry!

The little girl's eyes began to tangle with guilt.

"My brother always saves a portion of the cake for you to eat. If you eat yours today, you will be angry with your brother. Is Nuan Nuan wrong?" Xu Tao continued to ask her.

"Well." Zhao Linuan felt that he was successfully persuaded.

The little girl's ability to speak and think is not as sharp as that of an adult, but a child can still hear right and wrong.

As long as you talk to her patiently, she can understand right and wrong questions.

She vaguely felt that she really shouldn't be angry with her brother, but she felt that it was not right, and she didn't want to forgive her brother just like that. She groaned worriedly in Xu Tao's arms.

Xu Tao patted her head and chuckled, and Zhao Linan also looked at the little girl, preparing to continue coaxing her when the little girl was out of anger.

Thinking about it, Zhao Linan stood up silently, turned around and rode his bicycle to go out.

What Zhao Linan was doing when she went out, Xu Tao didn't ask. She hugged her daughter and coaxed her, and the little girl burst into laughter and became happy after a while.

Zhao Linan went out and bought a bigger cake and came back, ready to compensate his sister. Although he didn't want to compensate, he couldn't bear his sister to be angry with him.

The little girl Zhao Linan heard the sound of her brother's door opening. Sitting on the sofa watching cartoons, she hid beside the sofa on a whim, revealing a short leg, ready to trip her brother with the short leg.

Zhao Linan put the cake on the table, and walked to the sofa, ready to reconcile with his sister, but when he saw the short legs sticking out, the little girl hid beside the sofa, her actions were childish and her thoughts were naive.

With just these short legs, can you still trip him?

Zhao Linan just thought it was funny, laughing at her sister's innocence. The two-year-old milk baby is really stupid, but she walked over subconsciously, pretending to be cooperative and being tripped over by her sister.

"Whoops! It hurts, who tripped me quietly!" Zhao Linan flopped and performed exaggeratedly, but the little girl clapped her hands cheerfully.

"It's me! Hee hee!" Zhao Linuan tilted his head proudly at his brother.

Zhao Linan saw Zhao Linan clapping his hands happily, as if he was happier after successfully tripping him, he simply fell to the ground in discomfort, hugging his legs, looking like he was injured.

Zhao Linan raised the corners of her mouth and smiled. Seeing Zhao Linan holding her leg, the little girl thought that Zhao Linan was in pain, and immediately walked over worriedly.

"Brother? Are your feet and feet sore?" Zhao Linuan felt a little guilty, and before she had time to experience the joy of revenge, she pursed her mouth again, her chest filled with guilt and discomfort.

How to do? My brother's feet hurt!

"Brother is teasing you, brother's feet don't hurt." Zhao Linan immediately put away his acting skills, picked up his baby sister, walked to the dining table next to him, and showed her the small cake he bought to compensate her.

"Brother, I love you." Zhao Linuan pouted and kissed his brother.

The little conflict between the two brothers and sisters was finally resolved, and they stuck to each other in a sticky way. One shouted that the brother was the best, and the other felt that the sister was the cutest again.

Facing the playfulness of their son and daughter, Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo shook their heads helplessly.

The next morning, Zhao Linuan cheerfully asked Xu Tao to put the small cake in her schoolbag and hurriedly prepared to go to the nursery.

Zhao Linan sat on the table and ate breakfast, pursing his lips somewhat appetizingly, but did not stop him.

It's not easy to reconcile with my sister, so let's turn a blind eye!

"Mom, there is a basketball game in my school this afternoon, bring Nuan Nuan to watch!" Zhao Linan spoke to Xu Tao at the dining table.

He hoped that his sister could see his brother playing basketball and let her know that the most handsome person in the world is actually her dear brother. Others, including the three-year-old kid, are not handsome at all. Not mature enough.

"What time is the basketball game?" Xu Tao asked.

"It starts at three o'clock in the afternoon."

"Okay, I'll check the time. If I have time, I'll take Nuan Nuan to watch your game." Xu Tao is very busy. There are more than ten branches of Jin Nan Xuan Hotel. It's been a busy ten days!

"Okay." Zhao Linan nodded.

When he mentioned the basketball game, he naturally hoped that his mother and sister would go to school to watch it, but he also understood Xu Tao's busyness.

He himself helped Xu Tao manage the restaurant, and knew that it seemed that there was nothing to be busy with, but in fact there were a lot of things to deal with.

Zhao Linan mentioned the basketball game, Xu Tao wanted to take Zhao Linuan to participate, the boy's basketball game in adolescence was energetic and publicized, Xu Tao wanted to watch his son's basketball game, watching the boy sweat on the playground, exuding the boy's enthusiasm charm.

Thinking of a bunch of girls fascinated by her son, Xu Tao felt very happy, and she felt honored to be a mother.

So in the afternoon, after Xu Tao visited a branch, she went to pick up Zhao Linan in advance, but when she received Zhao Linuan, she found that the little girl had a little cold.

It may be because of the cold and rain yesterday, people are slack at the moment, and they are still trying very hard to inhale and wipe their noses so many times that the tip of the nose is red.

"Mom." The little girl fluttered softly into Xu Tao's arms.

Xu Tao was helpless and distressed, so she took Zhao Linan to the hospital to see a doctor, took her temperature, and prescribed medicine.

After walking around the hospital, she basically missed Zhao Linan's game time. Xu Tao felt a little uncomfortable and a little guilty. She was about to drive Zhao Linan to the school to pick up Zhao Linan from school, but she received a call from the school teacher. Telephone.

During a basketball game at noon, Zhao Linan accidentally collided with his teammates and sprained his ankle.

Xu Tao hurriedly drove to the school, and what she received was Zhao Linan, whose ankle was bandaged, and with the support of her classmates, Zhao Linan was jumping on one foot.

"Wow!" Zhao Linuan had a little cold, and the little girl's milk was whirring, and her voice was also because of the cold, and it sounded even worse.

Xu Taolu told the little girl about Zhao Linan's situation. The little girl was languid, and her mood was even worse after hearing that her brother was injured.

The little girl got out of the car and saw that Zhao Linan was wrapped with one foot and jumped out, Zhao Linuan cried with a wow.

"Brother." The little guy rushed out like a bullet, hugged Zhao Linan's uninjured leg, looked at Zhao Linan's lift, didn't dare to step on the ground, and lifted his injured leg in mid-air.

"Nuan Nuan." Zhao Linan looked at his sister with tenderness in his eyes.

"Brother, did Nuan Nuan trip you over, it hurts, right?!" Zhao Li Nuan cried, tears and snot coming out, and his little hand trembled to touch the injured foot.

Just touching it gently, the crying is more sad and almost crazy.

"Wow! It hurts." Zhao Linan shouted in pain, pouting and kissing Zhao Linan's injured leg.

Zhao Linan looked at his sister with a funny and distressed look on his face. With the help of his classmates, he jumped out. At this moment, his sister hugged his uninjured leg, and even kissed his sprained and bandaged leg.

"Nuan Nuan." Zhao Linan stroked Zhao Linan's head amusingly.

Several classmates who supported Zhao Linan also looked at Zhao Linan amusingly, with envy in their eyes.

After family planning, most of the schools are now only children, and not many people have younger siblings or older brothers.

The older brother may have, the older sister may have, the soft and cute younger sister, the age difference is still such a big, almost none.

Zhao Linan and Zhao Linan have a big age difference. Zhao Linan is soft and cute. When I saw a little girl pick Zhao Linan up for evening self-study, many students in the school talked about it.

Everyone is very curious and envious of Zhao Linan's lovely sister.

At this moment, I can feel the cuteness of the little girl up close. Although she is crying and hugging Zhao Linan's leg, she subconsciously feels that it is very cute.

It turns out that this is the soft and cute sister!

"Brother is fine, Nuan Nuan won't cry anymore." Zhao Linan sprained his own foot and bandaged one of his feet, and bent over helplessly to pick up the little girl who was holding his leg.

While physically disabled, he did not forget to hug his sister to coax her.

Xu Tao was exhausted for Zhao Linan.

"Hello, Auntie!" Several classmates next to Zhao Linan greeted Xu Tao when they saw Xu Tao approaching.

Zhao Linan herself looks amazing, Xu Tao is young and well maintained, she looks like Zhao Linan's big sister, a few boys, if they didn't know that Xu Tao is Zhao Linan's mother, I'm afraid they would not be embarrassed to call me auntie.

"Hello." Xu Tao nodded at the boys and looked at Zhao Linan's foot: "Is the foot sprained seriously? Do you want to go to the hospital to take a film to see if there is any bone injury?

" Don't worry, the main thing is that Zhao Linan's ankle is very big, and it looks scary.

"It's okay, the school doctor has seen it, it's not that serious." Zhao Linan shook his head and said, kissing his sister's cheek.

Zhao Linan was still crying: "Brother, Nuan Nuan won't trip you again."

Zhao Linan blamed herself, always thinking that this was the reason why she tripped her brother yesterday.

Zhao Linan was amused and wanted to say that when your short legs were quietly stretched out yesterday, you didn't touch your brother at all.

But Zhao Linan didn't explain the little girl's self-blame crying. With the help of her classmates, Zhao Linan took her sister and got into the car at home.

Along the way, Zhao Linan stayed in Zhao Linan's arms, kissing his brother from time to time.

After arriving home, the little girl also began to be extra attentive: "Brother, do your feet and feet hurt? Let's

blow with warmth." . Zhao Linan immediately pouted

and kissed Zhao Linan, and asked carefully, "Does brother drink water?

"

Pour water for my brother.

"Brother, are you hungry? Do you want cake?" After taking the water, he asked if he was hungry.

"Well, I'm hungry." Zhao Linan didn't expect that he had sprained his foot and was treated like this, so he couldn't help but nodded with a smile.

Da da da! The little girl ran to the kitchen again, took out the small cake, and put her share in front of Zhao Linan.

My brother is injured. My brother likes to eat cakes. I want to give it to my brother!

"Brother eat, eat cakes, feet and feet feel better." The little girl was very serious, and her tone was extraordinarily sincere.

"Okay." Zhao Linan enjoyed the service of his sister.

He felt that this sprained foot could be sprained for a year and a half, and he felt too little for a little girl to serve him.

Yesterday he ate a little cabbage and a pig, but today he was bubbling with joy, and the sprain seemed insignificant.

At the dinner table, a family of four eats normally.

"Brother eats legs and legs." Zhao Linuan sat in the seat and warmly gave his brother chicken legs.

Zhao Linan and Zhao Linan have similar personalities and tastes. They like sweets, meat, and chicken legs.

Because Zhao Linan's foot was sprained, the little girl was even willing to share her favorite chicken legs with her brother.

"Thank you Nuan Nuan." Zhao Linan took the chicken thigh with the bowl and ate it happily.

Well, my sister's chicken legs are delicious.

"The chicken legs that Nuan Nuan gave my brother are really delicious." Zhao Linan praised after taking a bite, as if his sister's chicken legs really worked wonders.

"Childish." Xu Tao was amused.

Zhao Weiguo pursed his lips and shook his head.

"Then the elder brother finished eating, and the warmth is still warm." Zhao Linuan was very convinced that the little girl was also soft-hearted, and the elder brother Zhao Linan twisted his feet, as if he had become a national treasure-level protected animal at home.

She doesn't care about the status of her little princess anymore, delicious, fun, and happy to hold it in front of her brother.

"Thank you Nuan Nuan." Zhao Linan smiled and thanked his sister.

"Brother, eat meat." Zhao Linan added vegetables to Zhao Linan.

"Mmmm." Zhao Linan was happy, and his sister ate all kinds of food.

For a period of time when his foot was sprained, Zhao Linan fully enjoyed the attentive care from his baby sister. To be honest, he enjoyed it very much.