After all, the child was originally fined for one month, and now it has been added for half a year, oh well! Poor baby! Zhao Weiguo's absolute stepfather.

"When did we discuss it?" Is it necessary to be so cruel and to block the way?

"Yesterday." His

eyes worried: "You agree?"

"Well."

After getting the confirmation from Xu Tao, he was dumbfounded: "So that's why you talked to help me convince my mother before?" Zhao Linan looked at Zhao Weiguo with a look in his eyes Full of accusations and despair.

He also wondered why someone who usually likes to talk to his son when he has nothing to do, suddenly kindly said good things to him, so he was waiting for him here.

He said before that he picked it up, but he still doesn't believe it, but at this moment his faith has been shaken. Can someone do such a thing?

"Young people are just exercising." Zhao Weiguo's tone was gratifying.

"Haha!" Zhao Linan sneered: "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Zhao Weiguo chuckled, a young man, still too immature.

The son wants to fight against the old man, and you are beautiful.

Seeing their bickering, Xu Tao couldn't help chuckling. Looking at the desperate Zhao Linan, she felt a little distressed for the young man: "Come on, if you feel really tired someday, you can also contribute pocket money, and my mother will help you contact Aunt Shen."

"... ..." Zhao Linan's mouth twitched.

His pocket money bought a radio for Grandpa Jin, and it was not enough to collect money for a month of housework. Did they forget it? As for this month's pocket money, it's very good. He has already spent it on fish just a few days after the start of school.

"Mom, do you want to reimburse me for the money I bought for fish these days?" Zhao Linan tried to find a way, looking at Xu Tao with a very sincere look.

"Xiao Nan, Mom thinks..."

"Mom, I feel sorry for your eldest son!" Zhao Linan blinked.

A ten-year-old boy with a handsome face and facial features began to grow gradually. The little white dumplings who used to be smart and cute have now completely begun to change gradually. Young girls.

"Okay, I'll reimburse you." Xu Tao softened.

The son is good-looking, and the old mother can't bear it or refuse.

"Thank you mom." Zhao Linan laughed immediately, and then started mopping the floor.

Xu Tao looked at Zhao Linan's back, occasionally stuffed a sweet grape to eat, and bumped Zhao Weiguo's shoulder at the same time, her voice lowered: "Will it be too cruel, the size of the home is not small, he is still growing!"

To be honest , Xu Tao is really reluctant.

"Drag a little, it's not bad, and it won't affect his long body. He runs on the basketball court for two hours during the summer vacation, and his spirit is not very good." Zhao Weiguo answered.

"Can that be the same? Mopping the floor is a waste of time. It's okay to procrastinate occasionally. It's definitely not enough to procrastinate every day." Xu Tao reached out and patted Zhao Weiguo on the shoulder.

"?" Zhao Weiguo raised his eyebrows at Xu Tao, waiting for Xu Tao's next words.

"I'll ask Aunt Shen to do the hygiene tomorrow. I can't bear to have my son work so hard every day." Xu Tao sighed and decided.