{*Sigh*}

Why?

{*Sigh more intensely*}

*Adalman arriving in Rimuru's office.*

"What does a Supreme Being like yourself wish from me?" he said with a reserved overjoyed tone while bowing.

He reminds me too much of a certain demon butler... They are too much invested in that God business.

{You are the one who approved of Rimuruism.}

Well, it's not like I really had a choice...

{*Giggle*}

"Adalman, I need you to inform Ainz Ooal Gown about the group of adventurers that are coming to attack their home. I would like you to assist them, if they need it. Souei should inform you of the movements of the group via thought." I told him.

"Of course my Lord." he said and left after bowing.

"Lord Rimuru, may I ask why you send Adalman instead of Souei?" the pink-haired Oni who was serving tea asked.

"Simply because this leader is also an undead like him. He also happens to be a lich-like being as well. So, I believe it would be an interesting meeting between both of them. Maybe they could learn a little from each other." I said with a little grin.

{Master, you sounded like Guy when he prepared schemes.}

Really?

{Yes.}

Well, that's not good...

{Indeed.}

"I hope you are right." Shuna said.

"It should be fine, he is capable." I informed her.

*Few hours later.*

Ainz POV

[Lord Ainz.] said Sebas via -Thought Communication-. (Note: I don't remember how they called it, so I will go with -Thought Communication-.)

[Yes, what is the matter, Sebas?] I responded.

[There is someone trespassing...] he informed me.

[Just dispose of this intruder as always.] I casually told him.

[I was about to, however this said intruder informed me he was an envoy of the ruler you met with recently. Therefore I believed it was wise to inform you before taking actions.] he said.

From Tempest?

[I see... Indeed, you did well. Send this envoy into my office.] I said.

Few minutes later there was this lich-like undead that entered the office with Sebas. I told the butler to leave us alone then informed the visitor to sit in front of the desk and tell me what he is doing here.

I still have the -Communication Ring-, so why did he send a messenger?

"Welcome to Nazarick visitor. Tell me, why did you come here from Tempest?" I asked.

"Thank you for receiving me, I am here under the demands of my one and only God, Lord Rimuru." he said.

I see what he meant that night... they really are in this 'Our God' business...

"He asked little ol' me to inform you that a group of 100 foreign adventurers are coming to raid this place. Our Lord also demanded that I help you if you needed it." he said.

"I see... Very well, I appreciate the information, we shall prepare." I said.

I still don't understand why he sent a messenger, it couldn't be because he wanted him to help could it?